IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We can definitely set something up. I need to give this character a call and see what his story is. I've tried to meet him to return his SW twice and he's no-showed both times. Whatever happens I'll be looking to get a round in and company would be just fine.

I let you guys know what time I'm looking at as soon as I know.

@Jeremie Boop, there are actually three courses. Two full-sized 18s (Hawk and Eagle) and an executive course (Falcon). Both full 18s are a bit longer than Shelby Oaks was. There are more hazards, but the greens mostly slope in a single direction. The Falcon is no pushover either. I kind of like it because it tends to be less crowded. Either way, it's never a bad thing to have a full complement of balls.

I was looking at the site, looks like tee times on eagle are the first to go, falcon and hawk are wide open right now. I'd like to play one of the longer courses but will play whatever you guys decide.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am not sure which I prefer more. I think the I prefer the eagle more than the Hawk.

Yes the greens are very easy to read. They are are basically simple tilted greens. It is pretty wide open. If you just keep the ball in play on the holes with OB and Water, you should score well.

I was looking at the site, looks like tee times on eagle are the first to go, falcon and hawk are wide open right now. I'd like to play one of the longer courses but will play whatever you guys decide.

Hawk from the tips is 6600 yards. Eagle from the tips is over 7000. So both of those will challenge you on distance. If the Hawk is open, then that is fine, both are fun courses. Not too hilly, just got to keep the ball in play.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I am not sure which I prefer more. I think the I prefer the eagle more than the Hawk.

Yes the greens are very easy to read. They are are basically simple tilted greens. It is pretty wide open. If you just keep the ball in play on the holes with OB and Water, you should score well.

Hawk from the tips is 6600 yards. Eagle from the tips is over 7000. So both of those will challenge you on distance. If the Hawk is open, then that is fine, both are fun courses. Not too hilly, just got to keep the ball in play.

Both are easy to walk too.

- Shane

I can also let both @Jeremie Boop and @CarlSpackler try out my SLDR Irons.

MAY THE HIGHEST BIDDER WIN!!! ;-)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Hmm... I'm afraid I'd lose that one, I think he's got more disposable income than I do right now.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Hmm... I'm afraid I'd lose that one, I think he's got more disposable income than I do right now.

Nah, I'll pretty much set a price, and it can be negotiable. :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I've never had a single dollar that I could afford to dispose of. ;-) And since I paid my daughters traffic citation last night. :cry:

- Shane

• Administrator

@saevel25 you should try to get some good high-speed footage of everyone on the range for their My Swing threads.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@saevel25  you should try to get some good high-speed footage of everyone on the range for their My Swing threads.

That could be arranged ;-) .

Maybe a few holes for a vlog as well.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator

Maybe a few holes for a vlog as well.

At least nine. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If we bring two camera's then we can probably get 18 holes vlogged!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Yep.

And...

Nice, think we should book that one, or go for the Hawk?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Nice, think we should book that one, or go for the Hawk?

That's an awesome deal right there. I like the Eagle myself. The bunkers aren't quite as rocky.

If everyone is in for sure, I can book the foursome and you can pay me there. Let me know. @Jeremie Boop @mcanadiens ?

- Shane

Either is fine I leave it in your hands

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 1742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!