IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My putting is just super inconsistent right now. The putter I have is heavier than I was used to so I've not been able to really get my distance dialed in. I'm thinking this winter or early next year I'll have to break down and get fitted for an Edel.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good to hear, Let me know if you end up getting out and if there is room for me to join. 

Nice playing a round  with you again William. I can definitely see improvement in your game, keep up the good work man. 

Thanks Jeremie. Its been a real up and down year for me. Definitely some growing pains, but it is still progress. 

It was nice meeting your daughter. I think having her there helped defuse the famous temper a bit. It made it easier to put the bad shots behind me. Definitely a good day out.

From the looks of Game Golf, I wasn't the only one who took the day off and played golf. :banana:

I went after work, didn't even get to finish 9 holes... Except for 1 hole I did pretty well. Didn't strike the ball all that great but still was able to score 2 birds. Glad to see you were feeling well enough to go play again. Nice score too. At this rate I'll never catch up to you.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

From the looks of Game Golf, I wasn't the only one who took the day off and played golf. :banana:

Really wish I had. It's gonna be ball-shriveling cold this weekend. 

Anyway, nice to see your back at it.  

Really wish I had. It's gonna be ball-shriveling cold this weekend. 

Anyway, nice to see your back at it.  

Glad to get a little play in before the arctic blast. My band is playing outside tomorrow afternoon. This could be brutal. 

I went after work, didn't even get to finish 9 holes... Except for 1 hole I did pretty well. Didn't strike the ball all that great but still was able to score 2 birds. Glad to see you were feeling well enough to go play again. Nice score too. At this rate I'll never catch up to you.

Go figure. Haven't played much and I'm playing the best I have all year. Crazy game. That nice wind and hard fairways helped me too my long drive at 301. 

- Shane

Played like total crap on the Hawk yesterday and I'd like to blame the cold. On the other hand, that was the fastest round I've played out there all year. 

Warming up this week. If I can bang some stuff out, I may get out Wednesday.

I played Friday, didn't bother scoring because the wind was horrid and it was pretty cold. But, I just bought a putter and wanted to test it out so out I went. I wasn't even tempted to try golfing the rest of the weekend. Other than my trip out to Vegas next month I may be done with golf for the year unless there's a warm enough day with little or no wind.

Edited by Jeremie Boop

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Not happening for me. Turns out a CPE session wasn't on the darn book till yesterday afternoon. ... Poop.

Whack em well.

It didn't work out so well. Vertigo kicked in and I had to call it quits. =/

- Shane

Dang, that sucker really seems to come, go and come back again for you. Hang with em.

That's pretty much how it goes. 

Good seeing you last Saturday. You should have stuck around. They called me up to drum for a few songs. 

- Shane

That's pretty much how it goes. 

Good seeing you last Saturday. You should have stuck around. They called me up to drum for a few songs. 

When my bruv and I got out we drink beer. So its a better plan to finish up and get our butts home before we get into trouble. 

Anything doing tomorrow?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

It's just short of warm enough for me to go out right now, I'm torn between going out and not going out. Not going to be many days left this year but I don't want to get out there and be uncomfortable. I just can't play in long sleeves.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

It's just short of warm enough for me to go out right now, I'm torn between going out and not going out. Not going to be many days left this year but I don't want to get out there and be uncomfortable. I just can't play in long sleeves.

I'll probably end up heading to Community this afternoon. Unless the wife has other plans of course. 

- Shane

Note: This thread is 1737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!