IGNORED

Share Your Golf Stats Here

BuckeyeNut
Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure how long this is from. Like 2 years or so is my guess. Probably much improved last Couple of Months or so but..... 124 rounds played 1 eagle lol 88 birdies 684 pars 765 bogeys 313 double bogeys 125 triple or worse Firs 67.6% Girs 29% 565 one putts 1132 two putts 265 three putts or worse Ave putt per hole 1.85 Abe putt per round 29.23

James

Not sure how long this is from. Like 2 years or so is my guess. Probably much improved last

Couple of Months or so but.....

124 rounds played

1 eagle lol

88 birdies

684 pars

765 bogeys

313 double bogeys

125 triple or worse

Firs 67.6%

Girs 29%

565 one putts

1132 two putts

265 three putts or worse

Ave putt per hole 1.85

Abe putt per round 29.23

These are interesting stats!!   Considering an 11 index..................

Your fairway percentage is great!..........GIR not so much.  Are you a short hitter?  My guess is you are straight/short from the tee leaving long approaches?

Your putting stats are fantastic......29.2 putts per round serious putting!  Your putting stats are probably in the 98%th percentile compared to other players with similar HC.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Last 20. Birdies 9 6.7% Pars 69 51.1% Bogeys 40 29.6% Doubles 15 11.1% Other 2 1.5% Total Putts 199 PPH 1.7 PPR 30.6 GIR 33.3% FIR 36.6% Up and Down 44.1% Sand Saves 66.7% Bounce Backs 57.4% Par Performance Par 3s 3.4 Par 4s 4.6 Par 5s 5.3

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

iacas....thanks for merging.   I can't remember which threads I started 2 weeks ago so there is little/no chance I remember those from 3 years ago!!   Hahahaha....I am glad you found the original.  I am already comparing notes!!   NICE.....

OT, but short: use the search function. Kind of expected of a Forum Leader to know how to use the site… ;-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Since April 27, 2014 I have played 31 rounds of golf. I am averaging 85 strokes per round, and my short game average is 2.7.  Low round was an 80. High round was a 92. That's all the stats I keep. Of those 31 rounds, 20 have been on different golf courses that I only played once.

That 92 was my first complete, 100% by the rules, 18 hole round after a 2+ year lay off. I have been scoring a lot in the 81/82 range for past 5 rounds. My goal back in April was  to  break 80 by November/December (8 months) this year. Several missed, makeable putts, and a poor percentage of GIRs has cost me that goal on a few rounds. Working on it. :-D

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

These are interesting stats!!   Considering an 11 index..................  Your fairway percentage is great!..........GIR not so much.  Are you a short hitter?  My guess is you are straight/short from the tee leaving long approaches? Your putting stats are fantastic......29.2 putts per round serious putting!  Your putting stats are probably in the 98%th percentile compared to other players with similar HC.

Yeah these are from a lot of rounds. The handicap is not up to date but is from a couple months ago. I am not that long 250-260 off the box, play a draw and learned to eliminate the left side almost completely quite a while ago(knock on wood lol). This is straight from every score kept on golf logix but my gir percentage has gotten much, much better since I got a scope about a month ago. Of course putts went up but I stay about a 2 putt or under average most rounds. And I don't consider myself a good putter at all. Usually when I first play with people I get comments on how accurate I am off the box and how good my pitching is. I could probably get my handicap to single digits right now if I would just play my game but for about 2 months, since I started hitting in the 70s, all I have worked on or cared about is trying to get longer and that's including on the course which is keeping my handicap higher because I am always fooling with my something in my swing.

James

Last 20.

Birdies 9 6.7%

Pars 69 51.1%

Bogeys 40 29.6%

Doubles 15 11.1%

Other 2 1.5%

Total Putts 199

PPH 1.7

PPR 30.6

GIR 33.3%

FIR 36.6%

Up and Down 44.1%

Sand Saves 66.7%

Bounce Backs 57.4%

Par Performance

Par 3s 3.4

Par 4s 4.6

Par 5s 5.3

Damn dave....a couple stats are jumping off the page at me!!

Sand saves...........66.7%..................were you 2 out of 3 in the past 20 rounds?  Hahaha

Up and down..........44.1%...........this is extra salty.  I'm a 3HC and you scramble better than me!

Thanks for sharing!!

What's in Paul's Bag:

OT, but short: use the search function. Kind of expected of a Forum Leader to know how to use the site…

What is the search function?

Huh?

LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:

Damn dave....a couple stats are jumping off the page at me!! Sand saves...........66.7%..................were you 2 out of 3 in the past 20 rounds?  Hahaha Up and down..........44.1%...........this is extra salty.  I'm a 3HC and you scramble better than me! Thanks for sharing!!

Ha yeah I've played some crazy golf lately. Couple weeks ago I shot even 36 on the front, just played 9 that day. Got up and down 7 times that afternoon. Thought it was a fluke so went back the next day and damn near the same thing but for 37. I posted about it in the wdyst thread. But my sand play has been awesome all year. I am going to trend down fast in the next couple months. My current/new instructor is freakin' amazing. I started with him about a month ago and it has been a game changer.

Dave :-)

Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!