IGNORED

Custom Scorecard

Note: This thread is 4493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've used the course scorecards for years and I've always made them work, but I wonder if there is a way to create your own custom scorecards. I've done a little searching online, and found a couple sites that do some basic customization, but I'm looking for something "better". At this point I'm considering just doing something in Microsoft Word, however, I thought I'd check here first. Is there a software or site that allows me to make my own custom scorecards? I'd like to do this for several reasons: 1. I don't care what the information is from from the tees I don't play 2. I want to keep stats (Fairway hit, GIR, Putts, etc.) 3. I want a vertical scorecard 4. I want additional info for the course

"take a couple weeks off - then quit for good"

- X-460 Tour 10.5 Fujikura Stiff
- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons
- Vokey 52 + 55deg wedges
- 900 60deg Low Bounce - Studio Design 1.5 - Pro V1x - SG4Sun Mountain Carry and Great Divider Cart Bags.

Check out Scorecard and if you become a Supporter you can save 20%

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You could make something up in Excel and print it on heavy stock paper.  That way you could have everything you want on it and easily change it later to add more or get rid of what you don't like.

That Scorecard software does look pretty nice though.  Looks like it would be a lot easier than carrying a little book around.

Check out [COLOR=853C3A][URL=http://cynicalpeak.com/scorecard/]Scorecard[/URL][/COLOR] and if you become a [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/t/54272/become-a-supporter]Supporter[/URL] you can save 20%

I checked out scorecard and it's pretty cool. The printable scorecard has the info I want to record for sure. However, it's not formatted correctly for my needs. I like to keep my scorecard in my back pocket in a scorecard holder. Vertical scorecards work much better in this situation.

- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons
- 900 60deg Low Bounce - Studio Design 1.5 - Pro V1x - SG4Sun Mountain Carry and Great Divider Cart Bags.

You could make something up in Excel and print it on heavy stock paper.  That way you could have everything you want on it and easily change it later to add more or get rid of what you don't like.

I created a scorecard in Excel. It's not perfect, but I can see potential and I have a lot of flexibility. As you say, I'd need to print on something heavy.

- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons

Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero

I've used the course scorecards for years and I've always made them work, but I wonder if there is a way to create your own custom scorecards.

I've done a little searching online, and found a couple sites that do some basic customization, but I'm looking for something "better". At this point I'm considering just doing something in Microsoft Word, however, I thought I'd check here first.

Is there a software or site that allows me to make my own custom scorecards?

I'd like to do this for several reasons:

1. I don't care what the information is from from the tees I don't play

2. I want to keep stats (Fairway hit, GIR, Putts, etc.)

3. I want a vertical scorecard

4. I want additional info for the course

there is plenty of room to note stats on a regular card..................

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

there is plenty of room to note stats on a regular card..................

True, and this is what I've always done, but that doesn't mean I like it.  Also, it's a cold December and I've got time to think about it :)

- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons

• Administrator

Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero

True, and this is what I've always done, but that doesn't mean I like it.  Also, it's a cold December and I've got time to think about it :)

I write all of the stats I need for Scorecard in two boxes. It's just five stats.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!