IGNORED

"It's in the (%&#$*#) Hole!"

Bull worker
Note: This thread is 4421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by bruce

Only in America

There are no "in the hole" guys in europe or asia ?     Interesting - I had no idea ... maybe it is an american phenominon after all.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can tell you only one PGA Tour event whre you never hear these idiots shouting stupid stuff.

Augusta National . Those fans are very respectful and they keep it that way.

So at least once a year we have a break from it....thank god.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Originally Posted by bnz506

Is it only me? I kinda wish when I tee it up that id get some guy yelling "GET IN THE HOLE" after my drive.

Agree - I don't get all the negativity ... to me it seems like just a funny way to root for your favorite golfer.    Need to open a window - getting kind of stuffy in here ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Originally Posted by inthehole

There are no "in the hole" guys in europe or asia ?     Interesting - I had no idea ... maybe it is an american phenominon after all.

It's cultural I'm sure.

The game was invented in Scotland. There's likely more of a reverence over there. Their boorish louts attend soccer games.

Our boorish louts used to only attend football games but there's a spillover that has occurred in the past 10 or so years to PGA Tour events.

I get more annoyed when I hear someone say "Great shot XXXXX!" and the ball is either terribly wide or in a bunker or something, lol.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Originally Posted by Paradox

I get more annoyed when I hear someone say "Great shot XXXXX!" and the ball is either terribly wide or in a bunker or something, lol.

I think it was Ben Hogan who once told a playing partner after sayin great shot, "Unless you know what I was intending to do with that shot, don't tell me it was great".

my get up and go musta got up and went..

You all have issues other than this that are far more important I hope.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Off subject.

(LBlack14 that is one of the most moving Avitars I have ever seen! Thanks for some precious memories... for a Grandmother I miss so very much.

Zip Code 10019, She didn't see them go down, but she made sure I saw them go up...)

Thanks... Please get back on subject.

~Tom B.

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Note: This thread is 4421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!