IGNORED

Tee height setters

Note: This thread is 3520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Of all of the problems in golf… not only is this one solved already in a variety of ways, but even if it hadn't been, it would be one of the last I'd tackle.

@Graham Riley , please pay the sponsor fee if you wish to continue to hawk your product. The earlier poster was right: we've allowed you to continue this long for the comedic value. It's no longer funny now that it's apparent you're serious about this.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all of the problems in golf… not only is this one solved already in a variety of ways, but even if it hadn't been, it would be one of the last I'd tackle.

@Graham Riley, please pay the sponsor fee if you wish to continue to hawk your product. The earlier poster was right: we've allowed you to continue this long for the comedic value. It's no longer funny now that it's apparent you're serious about this.

Gotta say, it has been funny......! :-$

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Hi Lihu - My 2nd generation T-Set is going to have the prototype done with a 3D printer so that we can work out the problem areas and core out excess material, which will give it a better curing time etc etc but in South Africa that 3D print (but i suppose it is a once off) is going to cost a bit over R2,000 which is $200 so won't cut it for production. The body of the unit is done in ABS and is super hard and the divot tool is made with glass filled nylon which will help with its rigidity and strength. I see you use the bamboo tees. I like them and they work well with the T-Set. You say you have a problem with hard ground, well the new (and the old) version does just that, allows you to lean on it to help get it into hard turf. The new one has been designed to sit in your hand instead of holding it with your fingers with the older version. It will be will be like holding half a small Nokia cell phone but a touch wider. This unit IF that is all it does for you will be worth it. I know that it will be a bonus tool and will give you more. Thanks for the positive comments. Once I am up and running - I'll send you one, just let me know where to in a private message. Cheers for now.

David in FL - Yup it has been funny and very enlightening. Funny because what you guys said does hold water and shows the concerns of golfers all over the world - they don't like being ripped off by every Tom, Dick and Harry who happens to want to sell something. I'll roll with that. For me it addresses some of the 'things' which I must clear up in my 'advertising' and info regarding the unit and where to find that information so that people can become more aware of all the facts. Got to say thanks to all the guys who took the swipes - it is always good to have open debate and different viewpoints - it helps me in a few ways. Sorry guys I am still going to be advertising it and selling it all over the world and it will help most of those people, maybe with one thing or possibly a few things........... roll on the launch!!!

Thanks Phil for the heartfelt comments - Last time round with minimal advertising made +- $180,000 (a lot of it reorders) and that over a period of about a year, so yup I know it will fly!!! If you feel you must insult someone for their 'beliefs' or for their products, your choice but no hard feelings from my side. If it made you feel good, bonus to you. Enjoy your weekend and your golf.......

Hi MS256 - Yup I know what you mean, now you will understand why I sold my driver - IT could not decide which way it wanted to go, left or right and even sometimes straight down. Generally it is then that I know I've been away from the course for too long. Everything takes practice and it does not matter what help you get, even if it is from a coach or golf instructor, you still have to practice and hone your game - thats the difficult part. I have found, that I now go down to just have some fun and chase little white balls around, I relax and suddenly I am stroking them beautifully and clean......... weird damn game........ but we still love it, sometimes a bit too much. Me I'm a unashamed, true blue 'golf-a-holic'.

• Administrator

I'm locking this thread now. You're basically a spammer, and this product is a joke.

@Graham Riley , please do not post multiple times and respond to people without quoting. It's super obnoxious and annoying. Please multiquote.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!