IGNORED

The 2012 Players Championship Prediction Contest!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Official word will be coming tomorrow morning

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought ZJ was going to make a charge.  He missed a couple that would have put him at -13... :(  Congrats to both Matts.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I say congrats to Matthew Astel; if only Kuch had bogeyed 18 and used his cushion then I could have had the MP-59s.

Oh well, maybe next time!

Players play, tough players win!

Originally Posted by Wally Fairway

I say congrats to Matthew Astel; if only Kuch had bogeyed 18 and used his cushion then I could have had the MP-59s.

Oh well, maybe next time!

Haha thanks Wally.  The 17th hole scared me with that bogey, but luckily he came through in the end

Originally Posted by John King

That would stink. I have to say nice pick though. You almost nailed it  to the stroke.

Thanks John.  I was actually at the Barclay's last year, and was rooting for DJ.  I have loved Kuchar's game ever since he just dominated that tournament.

I want to officially announce that Matthew Astel is the winner of the Player Prediction Contest!

Matthew I will be sending you a PM now to get your specs for your new set of MP59 irons

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Originally Posted by Kapanda

Wait... because he guessed the winners right... he gets a brand new set of clubs?! From Sandtrap??

That's kind of how a contest works. :D

We should have two new ones coming up here shortly.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Congrats on winning the MP-59's... I love mine!  What shafts did they come with - looks like Dynamic Gold S300's?

Yeah!  I ended up getting the standard shafts.  Love them!  Only taken to the range so far.  I will be out on the golf course on Tuesday to try them out on a course though!

Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!