Sign in to follow this  
GlobalGolf

Free R11S T-Shirts

Note: This thread is 2862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

79 posts / 4788 viewsLast Reply

Weekly Pick

I hope everyone out there was able to get a round or two in over the weekend.

Congratulations to the following SandTrappers who will be able to add to their t-shirt drawer:

Cliff J

Eliel R

Bryce W

Bobby S

Brad C

It's been quite a journey, this long road to driver love, and the end is just on the horizon.

Next week will be the final group of winners, so if you haven't been picked already you still have 7 more chances. Register here for last chance picks.

New winner picked every day.

Welcome to the final week of the Driver Love t-shirt giveaways! This is the final group of winners.

Congratulations To :

Kyle B

Ovidio V

Jeffrey S

PJ D

Brandon R

Kevin D

And congratulations to all winners. We should be packaging everything up over the next couple of days and shipping them out. The wait is almost over!

Thanks to all for your participation and love for the game!!!

A few more winners....

We had two entrants outside of the U.S. So sorry, but due to legal reasons we can only offer contest prizes to U.S. addresses.

But your entries did not go to waste! We've picked a few more winners to make it up to the community.

The following can thank Ovidio V and Adrees R for the extra picks:

Brendan D

Gerald G

Tyler M

Alex E

Jim S

Charles Y

"Id love that one for free" also lol. Size Large

How are the winners notified? My name might be one of the ones listed unless theres another person with my first name and same last initial.

I have received no email or messages.

Woo Hoo!....just got pm'd for my address......I'm gettin a Driver Tee shirt!

Thanks Global Golf  & Thanks Taylormade!

[CENTER]Welcome to the final week of the Driver Love t-shirt giveaways! This is the final group of winners.[/CENTER] [CENTER] [COLOR=8B4513][SIZE=18px]Congratulations To[/SIZE][/COLOR]: [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyle B[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ovidio V[/CENTER] [CENTER]Jeffrey S[/CENTER] [CENTER]PJ D[/CENTER] [CENTER]Brandon R[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kevin D[/CENTER] [CENTER]And congratulations to all winners. We should be packaging everything up over the next couple of days and shipping them out. The wait is almost over![/CENTER] [CENTER]Thanks to all for your participation and love for the game!!![/CENTER]

Thanks guys!!!

Just a reminder that to everyone that this has ended. T-shirts will be sent out this week. Due to the brief delay we picked a few more winners, so don't be surprised if you weren't announced as a winner but end with a t-shirt . Thanks to all. Enjoy!

Note: This thread is 2862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this