• Announcements

    • iacas

      Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

      No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
TopherSimmons

Lilly Pulitzer golf bag

Recommended Posts

So I have a pink Lilly Pulitzer golf bag made by Keri.  This was won at a grand opening and they were never for sale to the public.  They only made a few and other than the one I won, they were used as display models in some of the stores.  I have kept it new in the box.  Anyone have a clue what this might be worth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Originally Posted by TopherSimmons

So I have a pink Lilly Pulitzer golf bag made by Keri.  This was won at a grand opening and they were never for sale to the public.  They only made a few and other than the one I won, they were used as display models in some of the stores.  I have kept it new in the box.  Anyone have a clue what this might be worth?

I would pay as much as $0.00 dollars for that bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I would pay as much as $0.00 dollars for that bag.

I have zero dollars...do I hear a penny...anyone, a penny...going, going, sold for zero dollars!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I would pay as much as $0.00 dollars for that bag.

I have zero dollars...do I hear a penny...anyone, a penny...going, going, sold for zero dollars!!!!!

Before Shorty chimes in with comments about how he doesn't have room in his den because it's occupied by Snickers bags, I also want to point out that, yes I realize "$0.00 dollars" is redundant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Before Shorty chimes in with comments about how he doesn't have room in his den because it's occupied by Snickers bags, I also want to point out that, yes I realize "$0.00 dollars" is redundant.

And repetitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Picture? Just kidding.....I would pay the grand sum of $0.02.....that's my two cents at least.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you wanting to sell this bag because I am VERY interested!!! I saw one on sale for eBay last year and from what I remember, it sold for around $200.00. It was solid pink with green Lilly logo on the front, is that the same one and do you have pictures??? I had it on my watch list and didn't buy it before it ended. Please let me know if you are wanting to sell it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am not positive on how much the bag is worth, but I have been searching for one to get for my mom, if you are willing to sell, I am willing to pay! Please please please let me know if you will sell the bag to me. Email me at samantha@subtlyfabulous.com Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

I have zero dollars...do I hear a penny...anyone, a penny...going, going, sold for zero dollars!!!!!

lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this