IGNORED

I will become a tour professional! (Know I am going to get a lot of smack)

FutureTourPro
Note: This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by FutureTourPro

I have talked to texas a&m; but I want to get my feet wet per say. I won't get the playing time like I would at a d2/d3 or a community college. So I want to get that playing experience then go into a D.1 school like Texas A&M.; And the coach their thought it is a smart Idea to do that.

Did the coach there know the the difference between 'their', 'there', and 'they're'?

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There* sorry

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

DRIVER: Cobra Amp 9.5 X-Stiff Fujikura Vista Tour

3 WOOD: Cobra Amp 15 X-Stiff Fujikura Motore F3

HYBRID: Cobra Amp 20 X-Stiff Fujikura Fit On Max 

IRONS: Adams Golf Pro Golds 4-PW KBS X-Stiff 

GAP WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 50 DG Spinner

SAND WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 54 DG Spinner

LOB WEDGE: Titliest BV Spin Milled 58 Stock Shaft

PUTTER: Odyssey White Hot XG #7

BALL: Callaway Hex Black

Originally Posted by Domenic

Oh, I remember my Tour thread. *sniffs and wipes eye* Ah.......the memories!

Two differences between you and I. I am going through with it. And I am a 4 while you are a 20.

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

Originally Posted by Peter86

Don't feed the troll.

I am not a troll.

Two differences between you and I. I am going through with it. And I am a 4 while you are a 20.

Two differences between me you. I DON'T have sand in my vagina! Ha take THAT!.............ok maybe it backfired. How about I'm 13 your close to college, I'll bet I could take you head to head right now and win! *slams cash on table*

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

I like how these threads get more of the lurkers to respond to them than any other thread. Almost more than the contest threads.

Any who, I am just going to assume that you have a very small friend base and that you view of yourself puts others off with your arrogance. It is nice to think you are awesome sauce but proof is in the pudding. Telling us is not going to set some sort of proverbial carrot in front of your nose to prove a bunch of none believers wrong. You will fade like the rest and if you do make it, the last thing you are probably going to do is come back here a do a "I told you so". Honestly behavior like this is a step backwards mentally imho. Beating local hacks in Nowheresville Idaho is not going to get you on the map. Play state qualifiers and regional or national amateur tournaments and get back to us. Until then, keep your plans on your vision board and not on the forum.

I have known people like you who have this affinity to argue with anyone about how good they are or how more they know. Those people can usually back it up to a point but they are rarely the best.

I am not saying you can't be successful, just talk is talk.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Domenic

Two differences between me you. I DON'T have sand in my vagina! Ha take THAT!.............ok maybe it backfired. How about I'm 13 your close to college, I'll bet I could take you head to head right now and win! *slams cash on table*

Where you from? Maybe when I am checking out colleges You'll be close, wouldn't mind playing with you.

I have talked to texas a&m; but I want to get my feet wet per say. I won't get the playing time like I would at a d2/d3 or a community college. So I want to get that playing experience then go into a D.1 school like Texas A&M.; And the coach their thought it is a smart Idea to do that.

Again I'm not trying to knock you but the coach said that because at the moment you are not good enough to play at A&M.; I believe they finished 14th at the Championships this year so every kid on that team is most likely at worst a scratch. If you want to play division 1 you would need to play in a lot of tourneys beyond high school golf such as AJGA etc. Playing in a couple big junior tourneys would also help you understand where you stand compared to other division 1 talent.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by clubchamp

Again I'm not trying to knock you but the coach said that because at the moment you are not good enough to play at A&M.; I believe they finished 14th at the Championships this year so every kid on that team is most likely at worst a scratch. If you want to play division 1 you would need to play in a lot of tourneys beyond high school golf such as AJGA etc. Playing in a couple big junior tourneys would also help you understand where you stand compared to other division 1 talent.

Yeah I know I am not d 1 material yet. I started at 12-13 so that set me back, My goal for this summer is to get to a 1 handicap at the worst. Lofty goal but definitely doable. I have entered in a couple of ajga tourneys did alright. Playing in the State Amateur this year as well. Wish I can say I am like Jordan Spieth or Beau Hossel right now, but I am not I should be there in two to three years though

Originally Posted by Sandy Trap

Watching you swing once was enough for me.  I don't need to watch 4 hours worth of it.

I'd actually like to see it.  I would find it interesting.

Originally Posted by Kapanda

Your problem is that you aren't dreaming high enough.

You just want to take pictures of them?!

I thought you were (correctly) pointing out that he should aim higher than Kate Upton.  There are probably 100 celebrities that make her look like a girl at the local mall.

Where you from? Maybe when I am checking out colleges You'll be close, wouldn't mind playing with you.

This would be epic.  Please record this round if it ever materializes.

I have entered in a couple of ajga tourneys did alright. Playing in the State Amateur this year as well.

Can you be more specific?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I'd actually like to see it.  I would find it interesting.

I thought you were (correctly) pointing out that he should aim higher than Kate Upton.  There are probably 100 celebrities that make her look like a girl at the local mall.

This would be epic.  Please record this round if it ever materializes.

Can you be more specific?

I'll video non stop for ya tomorrow so no one will think I am cheating. the local course is a nine hole course with two different sets of tees like for front nine and back nine

I'll video non stop for ya tomorrow so no one will think I am cheating. the local course is a nine hole course with two different sets of tees like for front nine and back nine

what do you mean like where I placed? I placed 24th in one and in another one 6th

what do you mean like where I placed? I placed 24th in one and in another one 6th

which ones? What courses?

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Wish I can say I am like Jordan Spieth or Beau Hossel right now, but I am not I should be there in two to three years though

You are deluded and ridiculous.

Where is the evidence?

Noone has ever heard of you, you have not done anything that would make you better than 100 players within a 10 minute drive of where you live, yet you are telling us that you are going to be playing alongside the world's best.  Why? Because you know it. These threads just go to show how little some people know about golf at the highest level.

Tell you what - in 4 years - I'm giving you a year (or 2) more than you think you need, get back to us.

When you are making the cut as an amateur in a Tour event and are low amateur in the U.S. Open, let us know, OK? You could even let us see how you rank in the top 5000 amateurs in the world.

Care to make a bet with me?

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Playing in the State Amateur this year as well.

Playing in, or attempting to qualify for? Because I'm attempting to qualify for the MA Publinx, but it's not going to be easy.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Shorty

You are deluded and ridiculous.

Where is the evidence?

Noone has ever heard of you, you have not done anything that would make you better than 100 players within a 10 minute drive of where you live, yet you are telling us that you are going to be playing alongside the world's best.  Why? Because you know it. These threads just go to show how little some people know about golf at the highest level.

Tell you what - in 4 years - I'm giving you a year (or 2) more than you think you need, get back to us.

When you are making the cut as an amateur in a Tour event and are low amateur in the U.S. Open, let us know, OK? You could even let us see how you rank in the top 5000 amateurs in the world.

Care to make a bet with me

Sure, Whats the wager?

Note: This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!