IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasRenegade

This is what i know as a punisher. Since if you do it wrong it will hit you in the rib. Most people stick and old shaft or plain stick in the put in of a club. It really is helping me get the proper fell.  One problem is that  you have to start with the lab pre-set before your back swing

I too am a punisher. Just ask my kids!

I think lab must be lag. I saw an instructional where you hold a dowel along the grip extending past your left side at address, which pre-sets some wrist angle, and forces you to keep it otherwise it will dig into your left obliques.

dak4n6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In this video, the golfer has managed to achieve a static A4 position while maintaining a steady head (Key #1) and a centered shoulder turn (per S&T;), but had 55% of his weight on my trail foot at A4.

A lot of you guys know Erik is a good teacher, but I didn't know he was this "hands on."

Now I know why thay got that fancy new "Swing Catalyst" thing to measure weight and pressure ... because he got tired of letting the golfers stand on him.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

A lot of you guys know Erik is a good teacher, but I didn't know he was this "hands on."

Now I know why thay got that fancy new "Swing Catalyst" thing to measure weight and pressure ... because he got tired of letting the golfers stand on him.

Oh, is that why thay did that?

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Oh, is that why thay did that?

LOL ... Touche!

Note to self:  When making fun of somebody for making a minor grammar goof ... be sure to check your own spelling, nimrod!

I'm pa-trolling! LOL.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
A lot of you guys know Erik is a good teacher, but I didn't know he was this "hands on." Now I know why thay got that fancy new "Swing Catalyst" thing to measure weight and pressure ... because he got tired of letting the golfers stand on him. :beer:

That's not an error. It's my foot. I'm the golfer in the video or picture. Duh. :D We edited out as many "I/we/us" type references as possible. Looks like a double whammy GD.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

That's not an error. It's my foot. I'm the golfer in the video or picture.

Duh. :D

We edited out as many "I/we/us" type references as possible.

Looks like a double whammy GD.

I knew it was you.

I had the choice ... make fun of the fact that you were referring to yourself in the third person, or go this route.  I thought this route was a little funnier.  Perhaps I was wrong ... sew sioux mii.

In this video, the golfer has managed to achieve a static A4 position while maintaining a steady head (Key #1) and a centered shoulder turn (per S&T;), but had 55% of his weight on my trail foot at A4.

Quote:

That's not an error. It's my foot. I'm the golfer in the video or picture.

Duh. :D

We edited out as many "I/we/us" type references as possible.

Looks like a double whammy GD.

Well then the "his" part is the error instead of the "my" part. Either way something ain't right in that statement.

PS. Ain't don't count as no error in this here context.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator
Well then the "his" part is the error instead of the "my" part. Either way something ain't right in that statement.

I don't even see the part to which you guys are referring. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I don't even see the part to which you guys are referring.

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I call shenanigans.

It's a conspiracy! The only question is what the news media are going to call it.  Grammar-gate?  5sk-gate?  weight/pressure-gate?  Whatever it is, you know it has to end in "gate."

I don't even see the part to which you guys are referring.

Hmmm, you're right. In fact, the only place I see that shoddy error is in Golfingdad's post, but hey, we all know he can't write worth shit! LOL.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Hmmm, you're right. In fact, the only place I see that shoddy error is in Golfingdad's post, but hey, we all know he can't write worth shit! LOL.

Excuse me?!?!?!  All have you no that I right better posts then all of you're posts combined!  So they're!!!!

Excuse me?!?!?!  All have you no that I right better posts then all of you're posts combined!  So they're!!!!:bugout:

Lol. You're a good sport GD. Awful linguist, but a good sport. :-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Lol. You're a good sport GD. Awful linguist, but a good sport.

Come on.  He's from Southern California for God's sake.  Cut him some slack.....He's doing well to be able to communicate at all!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by cipher

I actually something pretty bad happen in a cart.

By author's request

Yours in earnest, Jason.