IGNORED

Must have accessories?

hendog
Note: This thread is 4301 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

That's a cool coin?  How much is that worth!?  More than the 60's or 70's sand wedge I bet?

I bought my Morgan dollar on Ebay about 15yrs ago for $14.50 specifically to use as a ball marker.  Now days....the average price is closer to $50 depending on the grade because the value of silver has increased significantly.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by MrSandman

Do people accuse you of being a cheater when they see the Ohio State gear?

haha nice try. I want to know who you root for? I think someone might be a little butt hurt that we got Urban.

In bag(15 years old on budget):

Driver- Taylor Made Burner 09

3 Wood- Dunlop Loco

3 Hybrid- Walter Hagen AWX

4,5 Hybrid- Nicklaus Polarity

6-SW- Nicklaus Polarity Irons

Putter- Top Flite

Balls- Callaway War Bird

i honestly dont know how people accuse us as being cheaters when you have the SEC, the biggest cheaters in the world. We were playing the same guys that were legible the year before. Its not like we illegally recruited them. They got free Tattoos!!! Cam Newton accepts 250k, Oregon were using special scouting services, UNC had some severe violations, Penn State lets their assistant rape little kids, the SEC lets the players smoke pot all day long, and Miamis booster gave over a thousand illegal benefits. But no we deserve the death penalty and are the biggest cheaters in the world, over free TATTOOS. Dont worry, Ohio States future is bright with Urban Meyer at the head.

• Upvote 1

In bag(15 years old on budget):

Driver- Taylor Made Burner 09

3 Wood- Dunlop Loco

3 Hybrid- Walter Hagen AWX

4,5 Hybrid- Nicklaus Polarity

6-SW- Nicklaus Polarity Irons

Putter- Top Flite

Balls- Callaway War Bird

the morgan i use is a common one.  it is is fair condition and worth little more than the silver value (depending on the day, about 40 - 50 bucks).  i collect mainly paper currency, but that is hard to use an a ball marker.

i also have an ALS pin on my golf hat from a golf outing for a guy with the disease.  After seeing what that guy goes through every day, it is just a reminder to have fun and enjoy the day.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by PLAYHOUSE

I went ahead and ordered this. Today I felt like a walking coin machine.

Tees, ball marker, divot fixer in one pocket.

One of the best selling points for me was that you can buy replacement ball markers in a 6 pack and the designs are pretty cool.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

http://www.golffrontier.com/GPS.aspx

and

Doesn't this get in the way of your cell phone holster?

• Upvote 1

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I keep a broken off tee in my pocket in case I can't find one on the par 3's, lol. Hate breaking a new one when its not necessary.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

That's a cool coin?  How much is that worth!?  More than the 60's or 70's sand wedge I bet?

I really like that old coin as well.  I use to have a half cent and a V nickel that I used as markers.  I want to pick up a couple of old coins and do that again.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Originally Posted by dsc123

Quote:

http://www.golffrontier.com/GPS.aspx

and

They should make denim cargo pants.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by dsc123

double_facepalm.png

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

and

I think we sell these at the shop, right next to the iron covers, ball retrievers, and naked lady tees. We dust them off at least once a month.

Screen Shot 2012-07-03 at 8.26.19 PM.png

You should go all out and get this golf utility belt.

• Upvote 2

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

no no no, :BUYER BEWARE: one must never wear the G-Clip on the belt. The golf gods frown upon this when stepping up to the first tee box.

the G-Clip fits nicely clipped to the inside of my jean cargo shorts pocket (aka jargos) and does not distract me during my swing making dime size brown marks on my muscle back irons OR while sitting in the cart smoking a joint, listening to music and playing angry birds waiting for my playing partners to crawl up the course and hit their balls.

• Upvote 1

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

Originally Posted by NM Golf

I think we sell these at the shop, right next to the iron covers, ball retrievers, and naked lady tees. We dust them off at least once a month.

You should go all out and get this golf utility

Look at that utility belt!  That is freaking hilarious!!! LOL

I would love to get one of those and just wear it around one day, just to get people laughing in our mens league! Hhahahahaha

no no no, :BUYER BEWARE: one must never wear the G-Clip on the belt. The golf gods frown upon this when stepping up to the first tee box.

the G-Clip fits nicely clipped to the inside of my jean cargo shorts pocket (aka jargos) and does not distract me during my swing making dime size brown marks on my muscle back irons OR while sitting in the cart smoking a joint, listening to music and playing angry birds waiting for my playing partners to crawl up the course and hit their balls.

touche sir. I believe you hit every controversial topic of the week.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

i have all the normal stuff, balls, tees, lots of watter, always have at least 3 bottles with me for walking 18...

I also have a divot tool that was given to me by a playing partner after my second round of golf... I had a plastic one and used it, they were just being nice and gave me one, it is metal.

I also always have a few nickels in the bag that get dropped in my pocket... car keys come out and golf stuff goes in.

Note: This thread is 4301 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!