IGNORED

The $400 question

Note: This thread is 4339 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by coop6340

I just looked up these wedges and can't find the price or where to buy them

I don't think you can buy them anywhere.  You have to go get fitted for them ... http://www.edelgolf.com/index.php?j=locator&Itemid;=10&option;=com_content&id;=2

According to one post on that thread Erik linked, it looks like they are $195 each.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've had both, but I prefer the vokeys. The vokeys have more custom options, they have a better stock shaft, and the 588s have absolutely no spin. No matter what I do, I cannot spin clevelands. Vokeys on the other hand, spin more and they spin more consistently. To me it is hands down vokeys

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

According to one post on that thread Erik linked, it looks like they are $195 each.

If you buy just one, sure... ;) Volume pricing (even 2 or 3) helps...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by codygolf11

I've had both, but I prefer the vokeys. The vokeys have more custom options, they have a better stock shaft, and the 588s have absolutely no spin. No matter what I do, I cannot spin clevelands. Vokeys on the other hand, spin more and they spin more consistently. To me it is hands down vokeys

Exactly how much spin does one need?  I don't seem to have trouble spinning my Clevelands (or my 15+ year old Mizunos for that matter) but maybe I just set the bar too low?!?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4339 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!