IGNORED

King Cobra Driver from 1994 or 1995

Note: This thread is 4452 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello All. I would like to introduce myself.  My name is James, and I've been enjoying this port since I was 10 years old.  This i my first time posting to this forum, so if this is in the wrong forum please let me know.  In 1994 or 1995 my father bought me a king cobra driver that had a pretty big offset.  Does anyone have an idea what driver this could be, or where I could find information about it.  Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by James309

Hello All. I would like to introduce myself.  My name is James, and I've been enjoying this port since I was 10 years old.  This i my first time posting to this forum, so if this is in the wrong forum please let me know.  In 1994 or 1995 my father bought me a king cobra driver that had a pretty big offset.  Does anyone have an idea what driver this could be, or where I could find information about it.  Thanks for the help.

Ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cobra-Golf-King-Cobra-SS-350-Offset-11-Driver-Graphite-Seniors-/120952247216?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash;=item1c2950d3b0

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That Cobra driver that Norman/Woods used wasn't built for today's balls, ball doesn't spin enough.  The drivers now have much deeper faces with a much higher moi, launch it high with minimal spin.  Would they be "fine" yeah they could still play really well but they wouldn't hit it as far.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was having trouble with my 10.5* R9. I was all over the place and getting worse. I read a few articles about 12* drivers putting less spin on the ball causing a straighter ball flight so I started looking for a used one to try. I had a set of Corbras years ago and always liked them. I found a 350SS King Cobra, graphite reg flex (like the one shown in the post above). I don't believe I hit the ball any shorter and they are much straighter and the slightly smaller head suits my eye much better.

Great club, I paid about $45 in like new condition.

Note: This thread is 4452 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!