IGNORED

Embroidering your name on your bag

Note: This thread is 3522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

'Cuda..  As in Barracuda.

'Cuda Clark

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't "mommy's little pookie pookie bear", or some such.  That'd scar even a 7 year old if it got out! ;-)

Careful though.  If he doesn't play well, the kids might translate that into "coulda".  Something like that could follow you around for a long time too.....

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd do it - he'll grow out of that bag someday anyway.

Dont be bullied by people you dont know. I am still thinking of having mine done - just havent had the time to research it.

meenman I am with you on this, he is 7 no one is going to say anything to him.

At 7 he is going to love having his name on his bag, I bet very proud of himself, more confidence.

I find most golfers are so cool when it comes to kids, I bet if anything they will tell him how much they like his bag.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

meenman I am with you on this, he is 7 no one is going to say anything to him.

At 7 he is going to love having his name on his bag, I bet very proud of himself, more confidence.

I find most golfers are so cool when it comes to kids, I bet if anything they will tell him how much they like his bag.

No worries at all about the adults.....just take care with the actual nickname, cuz kids are evil.

In David's bag....

No worries at all about the adults.....just take care with the actual nickname, cuz kids are evil.

Use his initial and last name?

It does not need to be in giant letters.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a shop that does embroidery in the Tampa FL area?

I just did a quick Google, and 15 embroidery shops popped up.  You shouldn't have any problems finding one close to you.

Welcome to the forum.  Stick around, you'll find it's a good group.

:beer:

In David's bag....

Does anyone know of a shop that does embroidery in the Tampa FL area?

if you find one that does good work, please share so I can get my bag done too.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

My daughter-in-law gave me a golf shirt one year for Christmas. Only problem was that it had "Number 1 Golfer" embroidered on it.

I figure I will get my name on my bag just about the time I ever wear that shirt...Which will be never! :-D

Besides, on the days I play like crap I don't want anybody to know who I am anyway.

I was playing golf last week in London and one of the chaps in our group had his grandchildrens names stencilled in to his bag. I asked him how he did that and he said he just took his bag down to a local printers and they put the names on the bag for him.

The printing looked really good and even after a year of playing regularly, he was saying, the writing was still as clear as the day he got it back from the printers.

So there you go...take your cart bag to your local sign writers! Certainly gave me food for thought! :)

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

• 4 months later...
Note: This thread is 3522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!