IGNORED

How did you come across thesandtrap.com?

putterboy
Note: This thread is 6120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was doing a search for the Titleist 735CM review and this was one of the first returned by Google.....glad it was.

Hats off to Erik on a great board

How about everyone else?

What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

• Administrator
I was doing a search for the Titleist 735CM review and this was one of the first returned by Google.....glad it was.

I created it.

But seriously, it'll be interesting to see what answers y'all have.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was just googling around and this was one of the top results. Looks like a great little community you have here!

Google search for Golf Forums.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Same with me

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

Google Search for "Getting out of the sand trap". Greenside bunkers used to be the last place I'd ever want to be. I could always pick it clean from a fairway trap, but not an explosion near the green. Even now, greenside bunkers can still give me grief.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I was actually surfing through golf articles about motorized push carts and I found the Sand Trap's review of a couple of them. I loved the reviews and the rest of the site so I signed up.

Eric Richardson

VP of Real Estate Agent Sales

What's in the bag:Driver: 9.5 R93Wood: 15.0Irons: 4-SW BurnerPutter:Ball: with the occasional found ProV1 Home courses: Coffee Creek and Rose Creek

Searched golf forums on google and have been browsing around here for about a week and just decided to register not too long ago.

Driver:Titleist 905R YS6 Stiff
3 Wood: Mizuno F-50 15 Degree
Irons 3-9: Nike Pro Combo Tour
Wedges: 48,52,60 Titleist Vokey Oil Can
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5Ball: Pro V1

I had googled golf club reviews and it came up and I saw the forums.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

I was searching for some equipment reviews and golf forum.
I guess thesandtrap.com was the first site pop up in google and saw those impressive reviews and the forum, now I am stuck with it.

Same for me too.

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Was searching for a review of the Scotty Cameron Red X - did a Google Search that brought me here. Haven't left....IMHO it's a great site. There are too many 'other' sites that have a lot of clutter. TST is clean, crisp, and to the point!

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

I created it.

I was looking for a particular brand of golf shoes that a buddy told me about. Did an online search to find out who carried them. Came across a particular company (who shall remain nameless) and they had pretty good prices. As always, I did a search on that particular company, just because I research just about every company I deal with before placing an order...just in case. Low and behold, I come across a thread here at The Sand Trap with a LOT of responses saying "STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY" because they're nothing but trouble. This was not one person; this was the VAST majority (if not all saying it). So I didn't order. And, I started browsing around the rest of the site and loved it. Been hooked ever since and figured the site saved me a ton of headache. So thanks to the community for that!

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

Note: This thread is 6120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!