• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cliffj

PING Anser driver adjustable ferrule

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone think there is a chance that Ping will sell the shaft cap that goes into their Anser driver separately so that those of us with lots of extra shafts can experiment? I would love to put them on about 5-6 of my shafts and take the driver out to the range and have my own demo day...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

There were a couple of Anser heads on ebay and I sent the guy (proclubs.com) a message to see if he had or it any shaft adapters were available. He reply was " Unfortunately no adapter is available", not sure if that only meant he didn't have any but it almost implys that you can't get just the adapter. I guess the only way to find out for sure is to call Ping or have a local dealer call for you.

I have inquiries out to ping rep and have demo day upcoming. Will check them. Of course , if I get some sub rosa I will not be be able to report that info.

I am a member at a couple of other golf forums and the rumor has it this place is supposed to

start making the Ping Aluminum Adapters in the near future .  billybobsgolf.com

Thought I would join and tell the members here what I have read and hopefully it is true . They sure sell every other manufacturers adapters .

I hope this rumor is true as I am going to purchase an Anser driver and have a few shafts I too would like to try out in the Anser head .

Have found a few Anser Adaptors on ebay but wow , they want $100 bucks for them . A bit pricy for my blood .

Great news. I have 5 shafts I want to try out...

I just seen BillyBobsGolf has the Ping Adaptors ready to sell , for those were interested .

http://www.billybobsgolf.com/product.php?productid=17766&cat;=0&featured;=Y

Thanks