• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
    • iacas

Win a Cart with Sun Mountain and TST!   06/02/2017

You can win a Speed Cart GT or a Micro Cart GT from Sun Mountain!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dereckbc

Holiday Roast Turkey Recipe.

4 posts in this topic

Thought I would share a time tested family recipe with you for the holidays. It makes our holiday family get together go smoothly and stress free. Enjoy! ;-) God Bless you and your family this Holiday season.. "How To Cook A Turkey" 1) Go buy a turkey. 2) Take a drink of scotch whiskey 3) Put turkey in the oven. 4) Take another 2 drinks of whiskey. 5) Set the degree at 375 ovens 6) Take 3 more whiskeys of drink. 7) Turn oven the on. 8) Take 4 whisks of drinky. 9) Turk the bastey. 10) Whiskey another bottle of get. 11) Stick a turkey in the thermometer 12) Glass yourself a pour of whiskey. 13) Bake the whiskey for 4 hours. 14) Take the oven out of the turkey. 15) Take the oven out of the turkey. 16) Floor the turkey up off of the pick. 17) Turk the carvey. 18) Get yourself another scottle of botch. 19) Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey. 20) Bless the saying, pass and eat out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

PING Golf
    Leupold Golf
    Snell Golf
    Talamore Golf Resort
    Lowest Score Wins
  • Popular Now

• I have 1 shot that is absolutely leaps and bounds more heroic than any shot I've ever made in my life... and it happened just about 2 weeks ago. I'm playing 9 holes after work one day. Nice weather, but I'm playing fairly poorly but not terribly. I'm still enjoying myself. I get to the 9th hole and I'm something like 9 over for the round if I'm remembering correctly. It's a dogleg left 525 yard par 5, uphill, upwind (usually) with a massive grain silo smack at the turn of the dogleg (the signature monument for the course). There's no trees but to "cut the corner;" you have to hit it something about 320 yards from the men's tees to not be in danger - so no way for me. I hit a drive that leaks right, into the handful of trees. Not where you want to be but usually reasonably playable, but it just makes the hole VERY long from there. So I walk up to my ball and it's resting under a tree, "great..." I say to myself. It's sitting back behind the tree on the fairway side of #8 but the trunk itself isn't in my line of sight to get back up and into the fairway. The problem was all of the low branches on the tree. And it was about 15-20 ft. OF those branches between the ball and getting out straight. I though to myself "great... I'm going to have to basically punch out because nothing I have will clear below the branches" (they were very thick, no way to even hope to get through them). Then I said to myself "I'd need like 10 degrees of loft to get under there. Then I looked at my bag and said... "this is my moment." Look back down at the ball, it's slightly above my feet... sitting perched on some light rough. I look down the line and I say to myself "how could I NOT hit driver here???" Grab my driver, line her up, and BAMMMM! I hit a B-E-A-UTIFUL bullet right up under the branches, no contact, and split the fairway in two. AND hit it about 250 yards! In excellent shape to easily get on in 3 (which I did, AND sank the birdie putt!). It was a great end to my round. I had never even attempted to hit driver off the deck up to that point, and I've been playing a few years now. I don't think I'll ever top that shot. It was just too beautiful, like a unicorn in my game. 
    • This one might be for @iacas or @mvmac, but open to anyone's opinion.       I'm a right-handed player and on my right hand, the joint between the tip and 2nd bone was fused together because of a baseball injury when I was in little league.    The result of this injury is I cannot bend it at all, say to wrap it around the grip when setting up for a shot. My question is, how much does the right trigger finger play a role in controlling any aspect of the swing?   Obviously, I have compensated for it and I don’t ever think about it when I play, but a recent post showing the Ben Hogan grip made me think of it again as it clearly shows him wrapping the finger around the grip. Any thoughts?  
    • I did see your statements regarding the power relative to the accuracy and I definitely agree. I certainly think it would be an uphill battle for any female. As this conversation has progressed throughout the day today, I think in a one day single round tournament a female would be able to compete and have a chance to win, but I dont think there is a female capable of putting together 4 near perfect rounds to be able to compete with the guys
    • Agreed.    However, back to conspiracies, the worst that could happen is someone finds a cure and screws Big Pharma out of their golden goose!
    • That is interesting. I remember seeing recently that Cuba may have a lung cancer vaccine that had some rate of success. They don't give it to you until you are diagnosed with cancer. Would be awesome if people with terminal cancer diagnoses could be allowed to try whatever treatments they want. What's the worst that could happen? They die?
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Bummy2020
      Bummy2020
      (30 years old)
    2. jahcob
      jahcob
      (31 years old)
    3. Langos
      Langos
      (18 years old)