• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
DFerlmann

Adams golf drivers

DFerlmann    4

I am in the market for a new driver and i think that the Adams fast 12 LS might be the one, but i have never hit it. just wondering what people think about it if they have it, or have an opinion on it.

jcollins120    3

It's a decent driver, but you would be much better off with a Titleist, Ping, Callaway, or Taylormade driver. Adams isn't adjustable and doesn't stack up to the competition.

TimG3394    5
Originally Posted by jcollins120

It's a decent driver, but you would be much better off with a Titleist, Ping, Callaway, or Taylormade driver. Adams isn't adjustable and doesn't stack up to the competition.

I have the Adams 9064ls DFS. You can adjust the length, face angle, and loft. This driver is a bomber with the right shaft, and his a very low spin head. I have yet to hit the fast 12 so I can not give my opinion on that.

DFerlmann    4

you seem like a great guy, but i hardly think a stranger like you knows what driver i need.

inthehole    126

I have a 2 year old Adams Speedline driver - it sounds great & gives about average distance ... BUT at least the one I have is not forgiving - hit it off center and you know it - gives tons of feedback, but if you catch it right, it's as good as any driver I've ever hit.

jcollins120    3
Originally Posted by DFerlmann

you seem like a great guy, but i hardly think a stranger like you knows what driver i need.

You need the Ping Anser Driver. Theres a lot of different shafts to try out at Illini and its forgiving and long. You will be set.

Mr. Desmond    371

Your description of the Adams is wrong ...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mr. Desmond    371
Originally Posted by DFerlmann

I am in the market for a new driver and i think that the Adams fast 12 LS might be the one, but i have never hit it. just wondering what people think about it if they have it, or have an opinion on it.

Adams makes fine drivers.

I am having better success with a 9088UL than my former Ping Rapture V2 - it is more consistent for me. Everyone makes fine product these days - it's just what fits you.

As to the LS, it has "real" aftermarket shaft and feedback that I've read is good - just be certain you want the low spin, and get the loft in a LS head that fits you. It is adjustable. See:

http://adamsgolf.com/products/drivers/speedline_fast12ls.php#

Since you have the 910, you might want to get fit for a 913 before you purchase the Adams. Good luck.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

jcollins120    3
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Your description of the Adams is wrong ...

I don't really think of Adams drivers like that. I'm just giving Dferlmann a hard time. Thanks for the heads up though, big guy. I really appreciate it.