Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logman

Locked! really?

6 posts in this topic

Was it cause I used the Nigel Tufnel analogy?

I am just going to say it. It is fine that you disagree on Iacas' training teachings but you are always a pissed off dick about it. I don't know much about the lingo and if you get so mad about stuff why come here. Unless you're Patrick57 in disguise and you just want to stir $h!t.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

I am just going to say it. It is fine that you disagree on Iacas' training teachings but you are always a pissed off dick about it. I don't know much about the lingo and if you get so mad about stuff why come here. Unless you're Patrick57 in disguise and you just want to stir $h!t.

That about sums it up I reckon. Pointless provocation and trolly-ness.

I think the main reason threads get locked is due to redundant/repetitive posts.  This isn't just here but most forums.  For the "Instruction and playing tips" area the best posts I see are the ones that follow a "point, counter point, discussion" sequence.  Not the "point, counter point, nuh-uh, uh-huh" sequence.

Originally Posted by dkmago

I think the main reason threads get locked is due to redundant/repetitive posts.  This isn't just here but most forums.  For the "Instruction and playing tips" area the best posts I see are the ones that follow a "point, counter point, discussion" sequence.  Not the "point, counter point, nuh-uh, uh-huh" sequence.

Really, that's pretty much it. That thread was going nowhere and it was better just to put a stop to it.

(Probably a good idea to put a stop to this one too)