IGNORED

Be Careful What U Say!!!

hanalei
Note: This thread is 4158 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I see that the 1st amendment does not apply here. In a forum of what seemed educated and passionate people its obvious we're only allowed to express our opinions if they don't differ with the site moderators point of view. I did not use profanity, I was not racist, nor did I violate any of the terms of any agreement, nor the rules of this forum. I was blocked from posting, my tapatalk disabled along with being called names by this person. I like this forum and find it relaxing to read the daily musings of a sport I love. I guess I need to step in line and be forced to agree with him. I was wrong. Apple products are the best. They will raise humanity to a newly evolved status in the hierarchy of life and make us universally supreme. In fact I'm gonna go out and buy an overpriced iPad right now so I can sit in a cafe, look cool, and create a new account because I'm sure this one will be banned.. that will teach me a lesson iacus.

Originally Posted by hanalei

I see that the 1st amendment does not apply here. In a forum of what seemed educated and passionate people its obvious we're only allowed to express our opinions if they don't differ with the site moderators point of view. I did not use profanity, I was not racist, nor did I violate any of the terms of any agreement, nor the rules of this forum. I was blocked from posting, my tapatalk disabled along with being called names by this person. I like this forum and find it relaxing to read the daily musings of a sport I love. I guess I need to step in line and be forced to agree with him. I was wrong. Apple products are the best. They will raise humanity to a newly evolved status in the hierarchy of life and make us universally supreme. In fact I'm gonna go out and buy an overpriced iPad right now so I can sit in a cafe, look cool, and create a new account because I'm sure this one will be banned.. that will teach me a lesson iacus.

Before you spout off about the 1st amendment you ought to try reading it.  This forum is not Congress nor, applying the judicial extensions of the 14th amendment, is it a state.  You have no right to anything when you are a guest of someone, as you are a guest of iacas here.  Lose the entitlement mentality and grow up.  And take a civics course, if you are going to whine about amendments.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I always have to laugh when people post about, "rights" on this forum.  You have no rights.  This is not a democracy.  Im not trying to be smart or funny either, Im being completely honest.  The above is what Iacas has stated time and time again.  TST is his baby and if you dont like it theres plenty of other golf forums out there.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Amendment is just an analogy, I never asked for an uprising. Pointing out the fact how childish it is to kick someone out of a sand box because I don't like his toys. If he acted this way in real life I'm sure I'd have fun going toe to toe. Just silly things people do when the hide behind a computer. I'm mocking this dictatorship, which happens to be a PUBLIC forum.

• Administrator

You were blocked from one thread because you had nothing to offer to that thread. That thread, btw, had absolutely nothing to do with golf. You'll note that others disagreed with me in that thread and have not suffered.

In case anyone's wondering, he's referring to his post(s) in http://thesandtrap.com/t/63337/iphone-case-i-made/ which included brilliant insights like " I hare to hate, but I despise Apple."

You're complaining about not being able to post about why you hate Apple in a thread in which a long-time member and supporter of the site posted a cool case, and then we were discussing antenna issues, and you posted some bizarre anti-Apple haterboy rant... in a golf forum.

This site is not a dictatorship, not even close. We ban and delete fewer posts than virtually any other forum out there. The one over-riding rule of the forum is that you act like an adult, and your haterboy post didn't rise to that level, AND it was off topic in a thread that was already not golf-related.

I've owned a forum - and participated on them - long enough to know where your continued behavior in that thread was going to lead.

Unfortunately, I could have also probably predicted this one too. If you have a problem, PM me. Posting publicly is not the way to go about it properly. Enjoy your one-week timeout. I've got better things to do.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4158 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!