Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TMBridgestone

2013 Model Golf Balls

31 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Still love the Bstone E5 for the spin and the great value.  Im going to pick up a dozen E7s in the spring and give them a shot though.

Still like the Callaway HX Tour; am open to a new Srixon Urethane Cover Ball; heard the new e5 will have less compression for better feel - can't find the source.

I bought my son the Srixon Angry Birds ball ... lol

For spring, I'm looking at the Innovex V Motion Ball.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I found that the NXT Tour S seems to be the best ball for me right now.....it came out in 2012.

I have 2 dozen Maxfli U4x's that I haven't tried yet.

I have 1/2 dozen Velocity's that came as a gift with the Christmas bottles of Jim Beam Black.  I tried one sleeve and found that they respond pretty well for me.....just not as well as the NXT Tour S.  The velocity's were free and i got to drink the bourbon......good deal!

Looking forward to getting my hands on some bridgstones, the new pro v1x just for sh**ts, and Maybe the titleist velocity looking to replace my e6 for somthing with a little more touch around the greens. THis idea seems to be very common with us handicappers around 15

I'm looking forward to trying the new Hex Chrome+ that is due out in March, I got to hit a few shots with it when I was out at the Callaway HQ and was impressed. I am also looking forward to trying the new Nike 20XI, hopefully it has a little better feel than the original version.

Originally Posted by PGA09

I'm looking forward to trying the new Hex Chrome+ that is due out in March, I got to hit a few shots with it when I was out at the Callaway HQ and was impressed. I am also looking forward to trying the new Nike 20XI, hopefully it has a little better feel than the original version.

I play the Hex Chrome now, so I would really like to hear more about this Hex Chrome +..

I play the Bridgestone B330-RX.  Has anyone heard of them making changes to the ball for 2013 or is it going to be the same?  I will definitely try a few different balls this year.  Either I will fall in love with a new ball or it will confirm why I like the B330.  I also played the Callaway Hex Black Tour earlier this year, but the balls seem to get damaged from regular use after a few holes which I have never experienced from any other ball before.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new Gamer Tour with the urethane cover.

But not too soon, since I just bought 6 dozen of the Gamer v2s on clearance.

I play the 2012 Hex Hot plus now and will be picking up some of the Hex pros to give them a try once we warm up here.

Dick's is now selling the Gamer Tours for $25/dozen and the Gamer V2's are still $20/dozen

What is the difference in all the gamers , v2 tour anything else. And which ball is for each player ? The guy struggling off the tee, the guy struggling around greens and the guy who wants both. Does gamer have this. Is this top flights premium ball

Went and did some research. What is a comparison to the gamer golfball

Went and did some research. What is a comparison to the gamer golfball

The Gamer Tour is new.....same ball but with urethane cover. $25/doz

The V2 is last years updated ball.....$20/doz

The Gamer is the first issue, 2 years ago....Clearance???

Played a round with the 2013 ProV1 & ProV1X. Didn't like the feel off the tee but around the greens was amazing, especially the ProV1X.

The Project 5 or Lethal is pretty much a TP5 with a "distance" cover.

Also put into play the 2013 Nike 20XI and 20XI-X and preferred the X for spin control off the tee and around the greens.

I was very happy with the Srixon Z-Star XV Tour as an all around golf ball.

But, I have to say of all these premium golf balls, I will play the MaxFli U4 over them any day.

I play the Hex Chrome now, so I would really like to hear more about this Hex Chrome +..

It's a four piece version of the Chrome, they say it is longer than the current Chrome but spins a little more off of the driver than the HEx Black Tour. I think the retail date for it is in March.