• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flymojames

when will it dry up.

8 posts in this topic

no golf today again. course closed due to waterlogging.started raining in june,but then again this is Ireland.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by flymojames

no golf today again. course closed due to waterlogging.started raining in june,but then again this is Ireland.

Come to Florida. We're in the middle of our dry season. Hasn't rained in a month...and likely won't until May.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

...........be sure to keep an eye on your wedges though!!

Dude...quit harshing my gig.

We've got 2 to 3 feet of snow on the ground in New England.  I would rather be in Ireland or Florida!!!!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Aaaaaaagh! I haven't played in 2 weeks. Must......hit.........white...ball. We got rain/snow/rain over the last 3 days so it's gonna be muddy but I'm getting out tomorrow no matter what.

I am feeling the pain on no golf as well. Here on Long Island we got piled up. Eastern suffolk county is pretty bad, The temps this week are going to actually be in the mid 40's too bad for the snow otherwise I would be heading to Bethapage on Sunday. Hopefully only another month before I can get out there.

Florida has had a great winter for golf.  hardly any sub-freezing temps, even where I'm at in north FL I've only had one or two nights where it got below 35 degrees.  But it also hasn't gotten over maybe 82-83 degrees in a couple months and not much rain.  Oddly, what rain we have been getting has been during the week, so the courses aren't suffering too much.