• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • This was fun yesterday Tee shot plays downhill about 20yds, and it was slightly downwind plus very firm fairways. There's a creek that's about 275 to carry, so about 255-260 flat carry, carried that easily and got about 60yds or so of roll. Having 9i from the fairway into a 518yd par 5 is a fun way to play golf. That is probably the longest drive I have ever hit.  Hit the 9i onto the green and 2 putted for an easy birdie. 
    • LFG!!! I luuuuv Mammy-boy...
    • Yeah Sedge is so much fun. I shot a 77(Par 68) out there, and then shot a 77(par 73) the next day at Mammoth. I should have shot a 75 at Mammoth but somehow took a double on 17 after my drive left me 100 yards from the green. Sedge is a decent challenge. Mammoth is too easy, but still pretty. My buddy is a 25 handicap roughly so that is why we played there. 
    • As far as memberships go in this area, it is very reasonable for a course of this caliber(in the sense in which it is taken care of and visually I mean). It forces my concentration the entire round, and makes most other courses I play seem fairly easy.    It really isn't crazy target oriented from the tips as well but definitely feels that way at first. I hate playing from the blue tees because it takes driver mostly out of my hand. White tees as I have played with my Dad are very fun because I can go for quite a few greens.    Funny you mention that about SV, I have been considering reaching out to others here about that.  I have to play The Lido though so that means a stay on property is required.  I've mentioned it to a couple people, but I am game to get serious about that at some point. 
    • I mean, if you weight the pros and cons, I can see it. I am not a fan of memberships in general, because I like to play different golf courses, and I would feel inclined to validate the cost of the membership by playing at one course.  When are we all going back up to Sand Valley 😛 Kind-of joking 😉

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...