IGNORED

2013 Shell-Houston Open Discussion (Spoilers Possible)

Frank-0-Sport
Note: This thread is 4013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I'm sitting here in my comfortable home trying to enjoy a PGA event on the high def, and some idiot in the crowd yells "Wheat Thins" right after Wheatcroft hits.

Why do we have to be subjected to these idiots in the crowd. It's bad enough that we have to hear Tiger Woods yell out "****" every time he hits a bad shot, but these yahoos in the crowd?  Gotta believe the networks can fix this.

Guess it's time to hit the mute and listen to something else while watching.

Shanks for the memories - never have seen a ball shanked out of a trap by anyone, much less a professional. Nice job of Wheatcroft recovering, smiling about it, and salvaging a bogey.

Good round by Cabrerra, who you've got to think is peaking just in time for Augusta.

Hope Haas wins.

It seems to me that Wheatcroft played the bunker shot too quickly. His feet were near the edge of the bunker and likely he was standing a bit too near the ball as a result.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Originally Posted by Chas

It seems to me that Wheatcroft played the bunker shot too quickly. His feet were near the edge of the bunker and likely he was standing a bit too near the ball as a result.

That is what pressure does to those that cant handle it.

mistakes

Robert Something

Does Jacobson get on anyone else's nerves? He has some pretty decent insight but he tries so hard to be funny...you're not!!

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

FACT: D.A. Points is now four wins away from becoming the winningest golfer from Illinois with the initials "D.A." in PGA Tour history.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Originally Posted by Rick Martin

So I'm sitting here in my comfortable home trying to enjoy a PGA event on the high def, and some idiot in the crowd yells "Wheat Thins" right after Wheatcroft hits.

Why do we have to be subjected to these idiots in the crowd. It's bad enough that we have to hear Tiger Woods yell out "****" every time he hits a bad shot, but these yahoos in the crowd?  Gotta believe the networks can fix this.

Guess it's time to hit the mute and listen to something else while watching.

If you notice it looks like alot of the spectators had beers in thier hands.That is gonna cause people to do some crazy stuff.Do they serve/sale beer at tour evenst?(ive never been to one)

Did anybody else think it was wierd hearing the names of wheatcroft and Kokrak all day saturday lol

Originally Posted by Blitz28179

Whats up with DA points Lego belt buckle?Does he still collect legos for a hobby?I grew out of that when I was 10 yrs old LOL

He talked about it during the rain delay. I think he wore it last time he won. Who says golfers aren't superstitious?

Pity Points didn't get the win on Mother's Day - story would then have been complete (that old putter of hers .....)

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Note: This thread is 4013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!