IGNORED

Nice site

golfbarefoot
Note: This thread is 4041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This site has evolved nicely through the years. The guy that runs it has done a great job adapting the technology. His posts are sometimes comical and even condescending to some folks, but from want I've read, he does actually understand the golf swing and I think he genuinely tries to help for the most part. Regardless, his work is top notch for this site. The forum members, along with the admin guy make it fun place to read and contribute. just try to have fun and you will enjoy the site.  If you think about it, very, very few scratch players congregate here, so it's made for people who want to learn. Been playing a long time, and I still learn new things thanks to all the contributors.

Hello from Michigan I am new to the site!

Michigan sucks! (Totally joking ... Just bitter cuz they screwed up my NCAA bracket yesterday :() Ps, I'm talking about both Michigans too! State and wolverines screwed me!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!