Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gsu_paintballer

TM 2011 rescue/hybrid clubs - opinions?

7 posts in this topic

I'm a high capper who struggles for distance and I'm considering one of these. Anyone have any opinions? They can be had quite cheap on eBay.

i would look elsewhere because the TM rescue 11 is considered a players hybrid in my book because of the minimal offset and small head compared to some other hybrids

See if you can find a TM Raylor from circa 2008. I had a 19* I used instead of a 5W. It was a great club, except I had lots of trouble with distance control.

Sometimes it would come up short, other times I blew it over the green. And, the shot felt basically solid each time.

Raylor came in 19* and 22*. If you get Raylor(s), make sure you have the sole level on set-up. It has a 'boat hull" sole which digs the ball out of the rough, but you can get pushes and pulls if you shift to one side or other at address.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

09 TM Burner 19 degree 3 rescue. Just picked one up for $40 brand new and that club rocks.

Agree with the previous post aboutt the TM rescue club, it's not really the best one to use if you're a high capper. I used to use an ADAMS hybrid and it was very forgiving.

TM rescue Dual from 2005 or so is also still a very solid purchase.  Its still one of my favorite clubs to this day and it doesn't have much draw bias so it can "grow" with you.