IGNORED

New member from Houston (question)

BrokenShaft
Note: This thread is 3912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Welcome to the sand trap. I believe you have to have 3 posts(or something like that) for the signature to be availiable to you under profile.

Yeah, there might be a threshhold you have to cross before you "unlock" it ... but once you do, click on your username at the top right of the sheet, then scroll down a bit and click on the "edit signature" button.  Once in there, if you want to add the "cool" company logos, they show up on the smiley face pull down menu. :)

Welcome!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by BrokenShaft

well I currently live here but Im from Bama.

How do I enter all my clubs on my profile so i can be cool like you guys?

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome.  I too live in the Greater Houston area.  Formerly from Alabama but I have a hard time referring to where I am from as Bama since I went to Auburn.  :)

If you are interested in playing in a traveling golf league, check out www.littlejohngolfleague.com We play all over the Houston area.

Again, welcome!

Rick

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

• 3 weeks later...

Where are you from in Alabama?

I'm originally from the Greater Birmingham area.  Been in Houston area for 37 years now and love it here.

Still miss the hills and hollows but Houston area is a good place to live.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by TJBam

Welcome from Woodlands TX

TJ, have you ever played at Augusta Pines? My gf's family is really good friends with the family that owns it. I might try and play it next time i come down there.

Originally Posted by GatorGolf

TJ, have you ever played at Augusta Pines? My gf's family is really good friends with the family that owns it. I might try and play it next time i come down there.

We might know each other, I also have a connection to the ownership.  Sadly I have never played it but would like to.  I'll shoot you a PM.

Originally Posted by TJBam

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorGolf

We might know each other, I also have a connection to the ownership.  Sadly I have never played it but would like to.  I'll shoot you a PM.

Sounds like a greater Houston TST outing to me!

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

Sounds like a greater Houston TST outing to me!

RickK up there runs a big golf league in Greater Houston too.

Note: This thread is 3912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!