IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

Go Packers!

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL WELL. Much to my chagrin I can no longer cheer for my beloved colts!

I KNOW I don't want the Giants to win. Blech. So its the Pack or the Pats, (UNLESS THE BOLTS BEAT THE PATS, WHICH I CAN'T SEE HAPPENING).

On the one hand, Farve is an historical player who broke all kinds of records this season and deserves a super bowl ring.

On the other hand, the Pats are an historical team who can crown an amazing season with an amazing post season. . .

Dude, I can't decide!

Go Bolts!
LT will need a big game and the D will need to pressure Brady.
Ball control and keep Brady and Moss on the bench.
In my bag:

Driver: R7 SuperQuad
Woods: RPM LP 3W & 5W
Irons: MX-25 4-SWPutter: Detour

IMO they still need 1 more reciever. vincent jackson is good but another good wide reciever will give more open chances for v.jackson, antonio gate and LT. They have a solid D maybe need another good safety or corner...

I think Cromartie and Chambers have done pretty solid jobs to round out the team.

Go Boltz!!
In my bag:

Driver: R7 SuperQuad
Woods: RPM LP 3W & 5W
Irons: MX-25 4-SWPutter: Detour

It is quite funny to look back at some posts now that we're in mid-January...seriously high comedy!

Thanks folks!

GO PATS!

Blog: http://emergencynine.com/

In my bag you'll find lots of left-handed clubs like these:
Driver: G10 9* TFC (stock) S
3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

WELL WELL. Much to my chagrin I can no longer cheer for my beloved colts!

Favre has a Super Bowl ring... The Packers beat the Patriots 35-21 in Super Bowl XXXI... I think its gonna depend on who wins the NFC... I think its the NFCs turn to win the Super Bowl... of the last ten only the Rams in '99 and Bucs in '02 have won Super Bowls from the AFC... I'd like to see the Packers win... Brett Favre deserves it... But I think for once any of the four teams left can win the Super Bowl... I think even if its like Giants/Patriots... The Giants... can beat New England... and so can the Packers... I think The Packers will win... (This is coming from a Steelers fan)

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sadly my man Favre didn't make it, but I'm rooting for history and I hope Eli gets destroyed 4949494 to 0
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Patriots are going to win 1,000,000 to 1

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

giants!!!!!!!!!!

Go G-men!!!! Picked them from the beginning.

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Lost Ball sees the Pats winning by 20

Does Lost Ball know how intelligent he just sounded?

Blog: http://emergencynine.com/

In my bag you'll find lots of left-handed clubs like these:
Driver: G10 9* TFC (stock) S
3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

Does Lost Ball know how intelligent he just sounded?

Lost Ball has been called many things before that range from genius to idiot

Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

Lost Ball has been called many things before that range from genius to idiot

Lost ball is suffering from George Castanza Syndrome.

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

Pats barely survived several games, should have lost to Ravens, they have not been dominant in the playoffs, they don't deserve to be seen as the greatest team ever, so I hope they don't go undefeated. Plus they cheated.

Giants will win because they are the hottest team, they feel like they can't be beat and played the Pats straight up on the last day of the season.

I like Eli much more than Payton, Payton thinks he's God's gift to football, is a prima donna who sulks when things don't go his way. But Eli is humble, and meshes better with the team, I expect him to come out on top.

2009 Burner R
FT-I Fusion Squareway 3W 15* Fujikura Speeder Fit-On R
5W R7 R
FT Fusion Hybrids Draw 3/21*, 4/24*
G5 5-PW X-forged Vintage: 52.12, 56.14MDScotty Cameron: Newport 2 ProV1

• Administrator
Pats barely survived several games, should have lost to Ravens, they have not been dominant in the playoffs, they don't deserve to be seen as the greatest team ever, so I hope they don't go undefeated. Plus they cheated.

I don't care much about either Manning brother, but if you substitute "Brady" for "Peyton" in the "sulking, egotisical, gift-to-football" stuff I think you're still dead on.

I'm still baffled that a guy who provably cheated can be named Coach of the Year. I also hope the Super Bowl is devoid of any "unusual" calls like the Pats tend to get. And yes, I'm still rooting for 18-1. Screw the Pats and their ill-gotten fame.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I honestly cannot see how the patriots can be beat. Better passing game, better running game, better offensive line, probably as good a defensive line, better receivers, better q-back, better coach..come on..it should be over by half-time.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Lost ball is suffering from George Castanza Syndrome.

Lost Ball does not listen to hip-hop

Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

Lost Ball does not listen to hip-hop

What?!? That doesn't make any sense!

Can Lost Ball explain himself?
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!