IGNORED

My Swing (Jeremie Boop)

Jeremie Boop

Playing first course in NJ today: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/128396/] [/URL] Just haven't decided which tees to play. Not a whole lot of difference between blue and black. It may just come down to whether they'll let me play the back tees or not. Set up tee time at second course. Normally $100 a round with cart, got it for $22 on golf now with my $25 credit on top of the normally discounted rate. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/128398/] [/URL] Pretty clear that I'm not playing the black tees on this course, 7202 yards is definitely pushing it.

Let me know how they are. Was thinking about playing one of them with you. Or we can just find a different course, whatever.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Black Bear was a very nice course, but my swing went to absolute crap on me and I played so badly I stopped keeping score and just enjoyed the beauty of the course.

Driving range

First Tee

3rd Green view back to tee

My new friend a young tom turkey

Baby deer on 10

Mama deer on 10

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Nice, I'll be back in NJ this Saturday. Trying to get an early Saturday game with Bill?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Nice, I'll be back in NJ this Saturday. Trying to get an early Saturday game with Bill?

We are supposed to go out Friday morning, he's working out which course we are going to play.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

We are supposed to go out Friday morning, he's working out which course we are going to play.

vlog it. :)

@billchao @Jeremie Boop

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[QUOTE name="Lihu" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/594#post_1173520"] Nice, I'll be back in NJ this Saturday. Trying to get an early Saturday game with Bill?[/QUOTE] We are supposed to go out Friday morning, he's working out which course we are going to play.

Bummer, I'll be playing George Wright in Hyde Park with my company Friday. Vlogit so I'll know what Bill and I play next time out. :-)

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That is the plan. I have 2 spare batteries for my DSLR and a new 64GB memory card specifically for vlogging purposes, so now I should be able to record entire rounds. [quote name="Lihu" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/570#post_1173863"] Bummer, I'll be playing George Wright in Hyde Park with my company Friday. Vlogit so I'll know what Bill and I play next time out. :-)[/quote]We could play anywhere we wanted to if your schedule wasn't so tight :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Didn't golf today, spent some time hanging with a friend. We went to the gun range and shot some handguns. I did well with the Beretta M9 and Browning 9 mil. She did really well with the Glock 43. First time I've ever been to a gun range, but not the first time I've shot. Was nice to get a chance to try a few guns that I've been thinking about getting. Back to the course tomorrow to play Wild Turkey.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I just want to say, I wasn't prepared for all the elevation changes and the amount of wind there is here. It kind of caught me off guard yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will go a bit better.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

[quote name="iacas" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/570#post_1173856"] vlog it. :) @billchao @Jeremie Boop

That is the plan. I have 2 spare batteries for my DSLR and a new 64GB memory card specifically for vlogging purposes, so now I should be able to record entire rounds. [quote name="Lihu" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/570#post_1173863"] Bummer, I'll be playing George Wright in Hyde Park with my company Friday. Vlogit so I'll know what Bill and I play next time out. :-)[/quote]We could play anywhere we wanted to if your schedule wasn't so tight :-P[/quote] We'll plan better next time, but I still like to be the first group out. Fast round, cooler, etc.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

We'll plan better next time, but I still like to be the first group out. Fast round, cooler, etc.

I am not a big morning person, plus if I get done golfing too quickly it just makes me want to play again. Around here that would be pretty expensive.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I just want to say, I wasn't prepared for all the elevation changes and the amount of wind there is here. It kind of caught me off guard yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will go a bit better.

Northern NJ is mountainous. I'm pretty sure all the courses up there are like that. Crystal Springs is built on an old limestone quarry I think, so that's going to influence how the course is laid out. Let's just focus on having fun out there on Friday :-) [quote name="Lihu" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/600#post_1173899"] We'll plan better next time, but I still like to be the first group out. Fast round, cooler, etc.[/quote]I love playing early. Still do. It's just harder to do since I moved away from my old course. That, and people having strict time constraints on when they need to be home severely hampers course selection :-P That was OT, sorry @Jeremie Boop .

Bill

My Swing Thread

[quote name="Jeremie Boop" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/600#post_1173892"]I just want to say, I wasn't prepared for all the elevation changes and the amount of wind there is here. It kind of caught me off guard yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will go a bit better.

Northern NJ is mountainous. I'm pretty sure all the courses up there are like that. Crystal Springs is built on an old limestone quarry I think, so that's going to influence how the course is laid out. Let's just focus on having fun out there on Friday :-) [quote name="Lihu" url="/t/67948/my-swing-jeremie-boop/600#post_1173899"] We'll plan better next time, but I still like to be the first group out. Fast round, cooler, etc.[/quote]I love playing early. Still do. It's just harder to do since I moved away from my old course. That, and people having strict time constraints on when they need to be home severely hampers course selection :-P That was OT, sorry @Jeremie Boop .[/quote] 2:30 to 3:00 is hampering course selection? How slow are NJ golfers? Sorry Jeremie, OT. Btw, are you going to be in NJ for a while?

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Last day is Saturday.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Wild Turkey, nice course, actually at the same place as Crystal Springs as they are both on the Crystal Springs Resort grounds. Got grouped up with a couple of really good guys. Was very helpful to have their input on where to hit the ball on the holes. The thing that hurt me the most today was putting myself on the wrong part of the greens. Almost every green had either 2 tiers or a massive mound which I almost always found myself on the wrong side of. Racked up 8 3 putts. I did have some messed up tee shots but I don't think they cost me any more shots than those extra putts did.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Wild Turkey, nice course, actually at the same place as Crystal Springs as they are both on the Crystal Springs Resort grounds. Got grouped up with a couple of really good guys. Was very helpful to have their input on where to hit the ball on the holes. The thing that hurt me the most today was putting myself on the wrong part of the greens. Almost every green had either 2 tiers or a massive mound which I almost always found myself on the wrong side of. Racked up 8 3 putts. I did have some messed up tee shots but I don't think they cost me any more shots than those extra putts did.

Those holes look like a lot of fun.

Driver: Cobra Fly Z Plus, Stock Stiff,  10.5
3 Wood: TaylorMade AeroBurner, Stock Stiff, 15.0
3 Hybrid: Nike Vapor Speed, Stock Stiff, 20.0
4 to GW: Mizuno JPX EZ, KBS Tour 120
54: Cleveland Tour Action, Standard Bounce
58: Nike VR Vx3x Grooves, Toe Sweep
Putter: Odyssey Versa
Grips: Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G
Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

"Golf is not a game of good shots.  It's a game of bad shots." - Ben Hogan

They were, I'm still amazed by the amount of elevation changes on the courses here. It makes for some fantastic looking holes.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Dude, nice round! Forget the 3-putts, you hit 10 GIR!

Bill

My Swing Thread