IGNORED

Bomb Tech Grenade Driver

Note: This thread is 3445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can I give some advice......PULL THE PIN!  haha... have fun and welcome to the team.

Thanks Sully. If the driver is half as good as your attitude I'll love it. BTW I was the guy from CO that called you about the funky promo code. Hope your weather got warmer.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It came today looks good will try it Sun. Shaft feels like it could be a little light for me. That said still better feeling than anything I've ever grabbed off a rack. A lot of club for the money. I think it will work out fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally had the chance to try this driver out twice this week for rounds in some warmer weather.  I must say I am very impressed.  The feedback is good.  You know where you hit it on the face immediately.  However when you hit one OFF center that would reduce the spin too much on other drivers, the ball does seem to stay in the air longer with the Grenade.  It is very forgiving IMO, and longer than my old Anser.  My nasty miss is a big pull hook and I have not really hit one yet with this thing.  One slight straight pull today but otherwise it has been so easy to control through the swing.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

I finally had the chance to try this driver out twice this week for rounds in some warmer weather.  I must say I am very impressed.  The feedback is good.  You know where you hit it on the face immediately.  However when you hit one OFF center that would reduce the spin too much on other drivers, the ball does seem to stay in the air longer with the Grenade.  It is very forgiving IMO, and longer than my old Anser.  My nasty miss is a big pull hook and I have not really hit one yet with this thing.  One slight straight pull today but otherwise it has been so easy to control through the swing.

Thanks for the feedback! Prepare yourself when you catch one clean! Thanks again.

Sully

Did you play in WI or in Florida?

Thanks for the feedback! Prepare yourself when you catch one clean! Thanks again.

Sully

Ha ha, yeah I caught a bunch clean today as well and hit them very long...for me anyway.  You know it as soon as you do as well.  It was easily the best driving day I have had in a long time.  This thing is kind of ridiculous.  ;)

Did you play in WI or in Florida?

Florida.

Nate

Ha ha, yeah I caught a bunch clean today as well and hit them very long...for me anyway.  You know it as soon as you do as well.  It was easily the best driving day I have had in a long time.  This thing is kind of ridiculous.  ;)

Florida.

Great to hear! Thanks again for the feedback. Glad to have you on the team. Let me know if you need anything else.

Great to hear! Thanks again for the feedback. Glad to have you on the team. Let me know if you need anything else.

Will do, I plan to get one of the new military head covers when I can.

Very cool bud. Enjoy I'm jealous. Maybe you will bring back some golfing weather .

I sure hope so, I hear we had more snow there... :cry:

Nate

Will do, I plan to get one of the new military head covers when I can.

I sure hope so, I hear we had more snow there...

Thanks for the support! Excited about the new hand made head covers!  And yes...ill cross my fingers for less snow!

Yeah the new head covers look pretty cool. Though what I would really like us a L/XL hat, out of stock still.

Dave2512,

Good news. The hats are in stock. I just updated the website to reflect that!

Dave, What do you think of the price on the new head covers?

A little spendy at 50 but won't keep me from buying one. Though I like the stock one. Pretty excited about the 3w so cover will have to wait. Cool the hats are in thanks.

A little spendy at 50 but won't keep me from buying one. Though I like the stock one. Pretty excited about the 3w so cover will have to wait. Cool the hats are in thanks.

Got it...Yea they are 100% made in USA from military grade materials. I try to keep the price fair for how great the quality is.  Thanks again.

Sully, I have a thought for your next @BombTechGolf project.  I know you have the putter coming out soon.  But maybe something like these two clubs with your dual cavity bottom design.  I use the Driveway right now myself, along with a 4 wood that I love.  Just a thought.

http://kickxgolf.com/blast-driveway.aspx

New Ping Rapture

Nate

Note: This thread is 3445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!