IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (just like the one below). Fully loaded, leather heated seats, sun roof, nav system, ect...

And I can still get four sets of clubs in the trunk even with the lack of space...

WHATS IN MY BAD:
SasQuatch Sumo2 13* with Aldila vs proto byyou graphite powered by zyvex (65-r)
Dunlop Alta 3 fairway wood
Copperidge 5 fairway wood
Copperidge 21* and 24* Hybrid (Given to me from father-in-laws set but I like them and hit the well)Ignite 3 Hybrid (part of the set)Ignite Irons 4...

2006 Ford Taurus for me. Nothing fancy I know, but I like it

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

are those your tread marks on the ground? lol

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I drive a McLaren to my job as the head pro at Augusta Natl while i am not winning majors and putting Tiger to shame... o it looks like i am awake... damn

Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Dad's car^ Hopefull graduation present? (doubtfull) I cant find a picture anywhere of our vette. But I can describe it. 2000, Z07, black, chrome custom rims, pirelli tires that cost over $500 a piece.

but this is all that matters:

In The Huffer:

Driver: Superquad 10.5* Aldila NV-S Shaft
3w: 975 F
Hybrid: 22 Degree Baffler Multimetal3-PW: LCG Burner IronsSW: 56 Degree 588 GunmetalPutter: DfX No 2Balls: ALWAYS NXT Tour #3's, or NXT Extreme #3'sHome Course: Glenmoor Country Club: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. 7015...

• 2 weeks later...
2005 ford crown vic, police car to and from work...free gas also.

just traded my 2006 nissan frontier crew cab for a 2007 honda civic. Hate paying for gas. I have never owned a car longer the 1 1/2 years, But am keeping the Honda to give to my son in about 3-4 years, but he doesn't know that.

Driver: Taylor Made R7 SuperQuad TP X stiff
3 wood: Taylor Made Vsteel proforce X stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made 19* TP Project X 6.5
4-AW: Taylor Made R7TP Project X 6.5
Wedges: 56,60 Taylor Made TP y cutterPutter: Taylor Made Rosa

Awesome car! Your dad is lucky to have one of those. Here in Mexico you can't see many of those. Main reason the price, but then you have to pay a lot of taxes. For example:

BMW 330i 2008. Price 47,000 usd. + Liscense Plates 200 usd. + Tenencia (This tax is silly... they charge you for owning the car, if the car price is lower than 50,000 usd they charge you 3% of the value of the car, if it pass the 50,000 they charge you 7% of the car value!) 3,290usd Total = 50,490 usd... plus the money exhange 1 usd = 11 pesos.... 555,390 pesos...

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

04 Audi S4 Avant. Right at 400hp and two sets of clubs fit in the back perfect....

That is NICE!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I had my baby for a while, it was an E46 M3, I loved this car, but since the new one is coming I decided to get rid of it while I still could.

And I was super anal at keeping it clean

If anyone wants tips I am a master detailer :) lol

Then we go to my pride and joy :) I have an 88 fox body race car mustang, almost 700 HP

But I drive an 03 Golf TDI Diesel, 50mpg for my daily driver

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe you should put some cash into lessons bkyln LOL Just Kidding!!! Sweet ride

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday was a nice day for a long overdue car wash for my BMW. Turned into a nice day for an impromptu photo shoot. I really wish that nasty Accord wasn't back there.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!