IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My first actual new car ever, pretty sad rofl:

2013 Dodge Dart SXT

Nothing sad about that. I was looking at those.

Sure, I could roll in a BMW, but why? I could drive my Elantra instead and retire early. lol
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing sad about that. I was looking at those.

Sure, I could roll in a BMW, but why? I could drive my Elantra instead and retire early. lol

Actually meant that it took so long to get my first new car :-p The car I love

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Nothing sad about that. I was looking at those.    Sure, I could roll in a BMW, but why? I could drive my Elantra instead and retire early. lol

Because the Elantra is lame and unexciting, you only live once and life is too short to be driving that car :) just giving you crap. Spend the money you save on golf!

Because the Elantra is lame and unexciting, you only live once and life is too short to be driving that car :) just giving you crap.

Spend the money you save on golf!

To the bold: Trust me, I have. My monthly golf has cost me almost double my car payment. Scary thought...lol

Ryan M

Nothing sad about that. I was looking at those.    Sure, I could roll in a BMW, but why? I could drive my Elantra instead and retire early. lol

[quote name="Jeremie Boop" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/700_100#post_899688"] Actually meant that it took so long to get my first new car :-p The car I love [/quote] IIRC the new Dodge Darts are a rebranded Alpha Romeo brought over from Europe.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

IIRC the new Dodge Darts are a rebranded Alpha Romeo brought over from Europe.

Only the engine is the same. the cars look nothing alike.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

To the bold: Trust me, I have. My monthly golf has cost me almost double my car payment. Scary thought...lol

Mine too my friend. GF picked up golf, great thing is we enjoy it together and I don't get crap for going all the time, only set back is now each round costs twice as much :) Oh well, totally worth it, it's only money, I can always make more...

Only the engine is the same. the cars look nothing alike.

Or...

Only the look (bodywork and cabin cosmetics) differ, mechanically the cars are one and the same.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Or...

Only the look (bodywork and cabin cosmetics) differ, mechanically the cars are one and the same.

Now THAT is how a car person describes it. ;)

Ryan M

Or... Only the look (bodywork and cabin cosmetics) differ, mechanically the cars are one and the same.

In other words the unibody is the same. The VW minivan, it's made by Chrysler, it is just a town and country. I drive a pimped out 2010 Toyota Corolla, I say pimped because a wheel cover fell off and I am yet to replace it. :)

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Quote:

Originally Posted by cipher

In other words the unibody is the same. The VW minivan, it's made by Chrysler, it is just a town and country.

I drive a pimped out 2010 Toyota Corolla, I say pimped because a wheel cover fell off and I am yet to replace it. :)

I remember being pretty exited when Saab and Subaru were collaborating on a car. I was less excited when they basically just came out with another impreza with a Saab logo and inflated price tag.

Saab

Subaru

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Or...

The size and shape are pretty significantly different. Though the engine is the same for sure, most of the other drivetrain components are not interchangeable. Saying that they are the same car rebranded is a big stretch.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/83435/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/83609/] [/URL] The size and shape are pretty significantly different. Though the engine is the same for sure, most of the other drivetrain components are not interchangeable. Saying that they are the same car rebranded is a big stretch.

I don't think that is the right Alfa, I think this is the model they turned into the NA Dart: I could be wrong about all of this. Just making conversation.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I don't think that is the right Alfa, I think this is the model they turned into the NA Dart:

I could be wrong about all of this. Just making conversation.

You may be right about that model, I apologize about the wrong picture rofl. I can say those two are at least a bit more similar. The reason say they aren't the same car is I was doing a lot of research about possible upgrades and whatnot for my car and found nothing that was interchangeable between the two for performance.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

You should have gone with this: :drool:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

You should have gone with this:

Yeah, only that was 2x the price and out of my range.... I'm actually looking at possibly trading up to the dart srt-4 when it comes out. Small car with 300ish horsepower and good gas mileage, yes please

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

09 Ford Escape. 3.0l V6 4x4

Picked it up a week ago. only 65000kms on it and in MINT condition.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Note: This thread is 3046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!