IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2014

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 3478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow, I don't know how they pick levels of players but I was surprised to see G-Mac as "C Level" considering I'm pretty sure I've seen Rickie Fowler at the B or A level.

McDowell is 10x the player.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'm too late to join, I've been in the Fansasy league since the beginning but on another private league.

Steve

Your points should transfer over to TST league as well. If not, sign up anyway. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Will W

Your points should transfer over to TST league as well. If not, sign up anyway. It's a marathon not a sprint.

I'm in the Golf Monthly league as well - I've joined and am a "pending member" waiting for acceptance.

I think Yahoo will only transfer his points if he was in a Yahoo league.

Join the Sand Trap league and have fun with it.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think Yahoo will only transfer his points if he was in a Yahoo league.

Join the Sand Trap league and have fun with it.

Club Rat

My mistake - I thought he was in the Yahoo league already.

Will W

Ok I am just giving up. I picked my golfers, had the check box on that shows only those entered, and all but one of my golfers ended up entering in the Pro-Am. No clue WTF is going on. This is the 2nd week that some of my selections were not entered.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Ok I am just giving up. I picked my golfers, had the check box on that shows only those entered, and all but one of my golfers ended up entering in the Pro-Am. No clue WTF is going on. This is the 2nd week that some of my selections were not entered.

What day did you select your team for the week?

You must wait until Yahoo sends the email for the event for the field to be entered.

If you do this before hand, you risk a chance of a Pro not entering for the event.

Yahoo Golf sometimes really "Blows" due too an event being suspended and carrying over into the next day.

I went to adjust my lineup for Friday this morning at 8AM, and the friggin deadline has already passed and the event hasn't started!

@saevel25, what is your team name?

Club Rat

I rather not say for SHAME!!! Seriously, I'll just hope my lone one guy can win, because the rest of my team is NE.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I am finding Yahoo slower this year than in previous years for setting the field....it used to be all good to go for Tuesday morning, except for late WD's. This year, it seems they don't lock it into the actual field until late Tuesday. I have started just setting mine on Wednesday morning, and I do some research ahead of time. I always try to check it one last time on Wednesday night to make sure my team is all entered.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

As they say in Golf "I'd rather be LUCKY than GOOD"

Finally got lucky this week with my picks.

Spieth, Walker and Mahan are working out just fine !!!!!!!!

Hope to have best week ever.

Club Rat

As they say in Golf "I'd rather be LUCKY than GOOD" Finally got lucky this week with my picks. Spieth, Walker and Mahan are working out just fine !!!!!!!! Hope to have best week ever. Club Rat

I had all 3 on my bench damnit.

Driver: Titleist 910d2

Irons: Mizuno MP4s kbs tour shafts

Vokey Wedges 50 54 & 58

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback

Balls: Pro v1x 

Now if they can just "Seal the Deal" for me this weekend, I'll be a Happy Camper.

I had all 3 on my bench damnit.

Lol, me too. :-(

I never subbed one in either. I should have probably subbed Walker in after the 3rd round for extra points but....bah....oh well.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Figured the Club Champ would give you guys a little head start this year:-)

Just joined, wasn't going to originally due to tons of things going on but need the weekly golf fix.

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Figured the Club Champ would give you guys a little head start this year:-)

Just joined, wasn't going to originally due to tons of things going on but need the weekly golf fix.

Welcome back and bring it!!!!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I am finding Yahoo slower this year than in previous years for setting the field....it used to be all good to go for Tuesday morning, except for late WD's. This year, it seems they don't lock it into the actual field until late Tuesday. I have started just setting mine on Wednesday morning, and I do some research ahead of time. I always try to check it one last time on Wednesday night to make sure my team is all entered.

i noticed that also. seems its good to go to set picks when i see 'ne' next to players names used from the prior week not playing in the current week's tournament.

Note: This thread is 3478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!