• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blitz28179

Deleted Posts (or what?)

11 posts in this topic

Why dont you tell people when you delete thier posts? I thought I had a good post started.I mean gees why did you delete it? WTF? Totally stupid if you ask me.And BS like this is what makes you never want to come back here.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

What thread? It might have been moved.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Why dont you tell people when you delete thier posts? I thought I had a good post started.I mean gees why did you delete it? WTF? Totally stupid if you ask me.And BS like this is what makes you never want to come back here.

Nice post

Nice post

My thoughts...

OP ... instead of posting, why not pm a moderator, owner and ask?

BS like this is what makes you never want to come back here.

And yet, here you are.

I don't recommend starting threads specifically to whine at moderators who were doing their jobs. You can always PM them if you want an explanation. Usually they have a very good reason to do so; sometimes they just merge a post into another thread or something and don't actually mean to hurt your feelings.

Just checked the Mod Queue and you haven't had any posts deleted... possibly it was moved if there was already a thread started on the same topic. What was it about.

And like @LuciusWooding said, you can always just send a PM to one of the mods...

Just checked the Mod Queue and you haven't had any posts deleted... possibly it was moved if there was already a thread started on the same topic. What was it about.

And like @LuciusWooding said, you can always just send a PM to one of the mods...

I don't even think anyone has moved his posts, though I think maybe one of these two posts were actually in their own thread originally?

http://thesandtrap.com/t/72617/2014-accenture-match-play-championship/90#post_953940

http://thesandtrap.com/t/72617/2014-accenture-match-play-championship/90#post_953948

Can you confirm, @Blitz28179 ? If it's not those two things, what are you even talking about? This forum software cannot even permanently delete posts - they always exist somewhere. So what @tristanhilton85 said above is true: you've not had any posts deleted.

And… you know you can always see your posts by clicking "All Posts" in your profile, which take you here: http://thesandtrap.com/forums/posts/by_user/id/42059 .

I had the same problem when I started. If you post a link in your posts, they view it as spam and it gets automatically deleted. This only applies to you first few posts I believe. Hope this helps!