IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My Undeniable Picks for some big games this weekend!

LSU: 24 Alabama: 21, I am betting on the Mad Hatter. Game close going into the 4th Quarter, do not bet against the Hat.

TCU: 38, Kansas State: 28

Ohio State: 33, Michigan State 30, the two teams are so similar. I think it comes down to the major advantage Ohio State has on Michigan State, Special Teams. OSU hits a FG to win the game.

Notre Dame: 30, Arizona State: 24

Oklahoma: 45 Baylor: 33

I deny those picks.

Ha!!!  You lied!!!!!!! :-P

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LSU: 24 Alabama: 21, I am betting on the Mad Hatter. Game close going into the 4th Quarter, do not bet against the Hat.

Ohio State: 33, Michigan State 30, the two teams are so similar. I think it comes down to the major advantage Ohio State has on Michigan State, Special Teams. OSU hits a FG to win the game.

I don't deny any of them but I must admit that I got a smile out my ability to predict your third prediction. :-D

I will take your Hat and raise you one Elephant.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

BOOM Texas A&M;! :dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Snacks, check. Bratwurst, check. Beer, check. Bring on the Hat. Wtf AU?

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Snacks, check. Bratwurst, check. Beer, check. Bring on the Hat.

Wtf AU?

I'd thought Auburn would just run all over Texas A&M.; I mean Alabama just pushed them around all day long. This was totally a surprise.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

I watched the Ole Miss game, and they are a good team, so beating Bama wasnt so bad in hindsight. Maybe they were just mental about playing the Tide. It happens.

Tom R.

Auburn certainly was anticlimactic.

Tom R.

Who ever though the OSU - MSU game would be in the mid to high 20's for both teams don't realize that both teams have been over the over/under over 80% of the time this year. OSU by 12 points and MSU by 9 points. This is a high mid to high 30's game.

Great game so far!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Its worth watching LSU just to see Les Miles eat grass.

Tom R.

Ouch.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Who ever though the OSU - MSU game would be in the mid to high 20's for both teams don't realize that both teams have been over the over/under over 80% of the time this year. OSU by 12 points and MSU by 9 points. This is a high mid to high 30's game.

Great game so far!

It has been a good game.   If somebody watched this one in a vaccuum, they would think the B1G was pretty good.    My real hope here is that whoever wins this game, makes the playoff (disproving my pre-season prediction) and does well.    Not sure that is a reality but it would be nice to see the B1G be relevant again.

That said, your comment about special teams being an OSU advantage has not proven to be the case..  Two fumbles by the OSU special teams.....     Good thing their defense is playing well and their offense has been firing on all cylinders!!

BTW, you might want to keep your undeniable predicitions to after dark.   You didn't do so good in the daytime games!!   LOL :beer:

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

It has been a good game.   If somebody watched this one in a vaccuum, they would think the B1G was pretty good.    My real hope here is that whoever wins this game, makes the playoff (disproving my pre-season prediction) and does well.    Not sure that is a reality but it would be nice to see the B1G be relevant again.

That said, your comment about special teams being an OSU advantage has not proven to be the case..  Two fumbles by the OSU special teams.....     Good thing their offense has been firing on all cylinders!!

BTW, you might want to keep your undeniable predicitions to after dark.   You didn't do so good in the daytime games!!   LOL

Both of these teams are very good teams. With no overly elite teams this year, I think they both could give any team a game and be very competitive. Of course match ups are big on that. MSU going to Oregon and facing their QB and offense with young secondary was a horrible match up that got them big time.

I know, Dontre Wilson is having a HORRIBLE game. He just doesn't look comfortable tonight.

I am extremely impressed with JT and the O-line tonight. Finally the WR are imposing their ability on the DB's this time around.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Today's games and particularly the upsets are going to give us some enlightening insight into the thinking of the committee......   In all likelihood, TCU moves up..    If Oregon wins, they move up.   But what about Ohio State (presuming they hold on and win)?   If 'bama wins, they will move up.   If they lose, how far do they fall?   Does an Ohio State win vault them above a two loss 'bama?   Does a win by #16 LSU over #5 Alabama vault them over a win by #14 OSU over #8 MSU??   I think we are gonna learn alot after this one!!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Today's games and particularly the upsets are going to give us some enlightening insight into the thinking of the committee......   In all likelihood, TCU moves up..    If Oregon wins, they move up.   But what about Ohio State (presuming they hold on and win)?   If 'bama wins, they will move up.   If they lose, how far do they fall?   Does an Ohio State win vault them above a two loss 'bama?   Does a win by #16 LSU over #5 Alabama vault them over a win by #14 OSU over #8 MSU??   I think we are gonna learn alot after this one!!

LET CHAOS REIGN!! God I love the playoff system. People thought the BCS was all sorts of crazy. Try to get 4 teams when there is a lot of parity in football, HA!!!

WAIT, its Les Miles tied with Alabama in the 4th quarter. THE MAD HATTER!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

LET CHAOS REIGN!! God I love the playoff system. People thought the BCS was all sorts of crazy. Try to get 4 teams when there is a lot of parity in football, HA!!!

WAIT, its Les Miles tied with Alabama in the 4th quarter. THE MAD HATTER!!

With the ball inside the 10 and 1:13 on the clock!

LET CHAOS REIGN!! God I love the playoff system. People thought the BCS was all sorts of crazy. Try to get 4 teams when there is a lot of parity in football, HA!!!  WAIT, its Les Miles tied with Alabama in the 4th quarter. THE MAD HATTER!!

Yeah, this is crazy fun! Gotta say though, as somebody who doesn't watch a lot of SEC but listens to all of the hype, I am very unimpressed with these two teams right now. The last three drives have had a handful of easy passes dropped and now Bamas running back just drops the ball. Also, based on the way ASU handled ND today, I'm wondering if maybe I overestimated FSU earlier this season. My impression of them and ND was based mostly on their meeting.

Note: This thread is 3387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!