Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clhacker

Orlimar golf set at scheels

7 posts in this topic

I'm a duffer who plays maybe 3 or 4 times a month in the season. (Live in a norther climate). I usually shoot a stroke or two above bogy. I have an old hand me down set that is showing wear and tear and found this set at scheels http://www.scheels.com/shop/en/scheels-catalog/Orlimar-Mens-ATS-Nano-White-15-Pc-Golf-Club-Set-401698-OR07634-Y3 I have a small budget and was wondering if this would be a deacent set? Thanks.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'm a duffer who plays maybe 3 or 4 times a month in the season. (Live in a norther climate). I usually shoot a stroke or two above bogy. I have an old hand me down set that is showing wear and tear and found this set at scheels

http://www.scheels.com/shop/en/scheels-catalog/Orlimar-Mens-ATS-Nano-White-15-Pc-Golf-Club-Set-401698-OR07634-Y3

I have a small budget and was wondering if this would be a deacent set?

Thanks.

First of all, welcome to the Sand Trap :beer:

These could be all right but , I would probably look at second hand sets first. If you don't like to practice you should look for the most forgiving set that you can stand to look at and if you put a lot of work into your swing and are practicing to improve then you should look for the most forgiving set that you can stand to look at. ;-)

Golf is hard and it's a lot more fun when you play with clubs that suit your abilities.

There is a ton of great info and free drills on this site that will help you improve your game.

Start here:

And two of my f a vorite threads:

You can also s tar t a "my swin g threa d" but you probably won't get a ton of advice until you've established yourself a bit in the community. Post a lot, make some friends and have some fun.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Orlimar is nothing special. If you're not looking for anything but something that fits your budget, I guess they'll due. This IMHO is a set for a starter or someone who just wants some clubs to play once in a while with. You might as well keep what you have. Just regrip the Old sticks.

Don't know The name Orlimar was bought by King Par, who makes the clubs

*do

Took ya long enough.......lol

[QUOTE name="Valleygolfer" url="/t/73015/orlimar-golf-set-at-scheels#post_959851"] *do[/QUOTE] Took ya long enough.......lol

I guess I'm a little off lately... ;-) and what happens when I get interrupted while typing on my phone...