IGNORED

My girfriend

Andrew
Note: This thread is 6093 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Left

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Not bad. But what's your point? Does she play golf?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Shes plays off a 13

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

WTF i said shes a 13 handicap LOL
Plays off a 13 duh
And no shes 15

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Three and Five Woods

WTF i said shes a 13 handicap LOL

lmfao dude chill, he was making a joke. Shes not bad.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
hahahaha don't know what this is but its pretty hilarious

It's the guy from the "To Catch a Predator" shows.

That's enough of this thread, guys.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6093 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!