IGNORED

2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lexi appears to have this in the bag. Even on 8.

I think so, she has that look. She is a lot of fun to watch right now.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Lexi appears to have this in the bag. Even on 8.

Now she's four ahead. Done. Congrats.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Five. Nine to play.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Five. Nine to play.

Does she stay aggressive? I would assume so, while she can't seem to miss with the driver.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Five.

Nine to play.

Does she stay aggressive? I would assume so, while she can't seem to miss with the driver.

I don't think she knows another way to play, which is awesome!

Impressive. Only a small number of players are under par today. Masson is -3 today, but she's not in top 10. Staci Lewis is -2 today but -6 overall. A few others are -1 on the day. Lexi is -4! That's getting it done.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Fore right!

Nate

Is it too much to ask for Michelle Wie to show some signs of life and get a shot back on this hole?

Constantine

• Administrator
Is it too much to ask for Michelle Wie to show some signs of life and get a shot back on this hole?

Guess not. Still four back. Too conservative I guess. Behind Lexi by 30 yards again on 12.

[QUOTE name="iacas" url="/t/73648/2014-kraft-nabisco-championship-discussion-thread/72#post_972729"]   [QUOTE name="JetFan1983" url="/t/73648/2014-kraft-nabisco-championship-discussion-thread/60#post_972726"] Is it too much to ask for Michelle Wie to show some signs of life and get a shot back on this hole? [/QUOTE] Guess not. Still four back. Too conservative I guess. Behind Lexi by 30 yards again on 12.[/QUOTE] Yea, man is this frustrating to watch her stick to her strategy. I feel like I'm watching Tiger in a major from 2012-13.

Constantine

Wie frickin hammered that drive! 21 yards past Thompson!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I hear that! All it takes is one person with stones and accuracy down the stretch and you are pretty much cooked laying back.

OMG, hitting wedges is easier than mid-irons? Never would have thought that.

She has to be thinking, what was I just doing until now?

Nate

Hard to win when you can't putt the ball to the hole.

Nate

Hard to win when you can't putt the ball to the hole.

That putt from Michelle was painful to watch.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!