• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uclaball21

4 Person Scramble

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am playing with my buddies in a 4 person three team scramble for fun.  I would say everyone shoots low 90s to low 100s.  What do you think a good score would be?

There are no muligans or anything like that.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Well under par if you plan on winning - I am guessing you guys will shoot somewhere from 74-78.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the responses.

The other 3 im playin with are saying we will play like 6 under par.  I just think we all arnt very good..... haha

I don't know. I've never seen a four man scramble team come in over par. But then I've never been in one of those things that I didn't suspect quite a bit of cheating going on. ;-) I won't even play in them unless I just want to donate to the charity anyway and have nothing better to do. Usually around 15 to 18 under wins, and even that won't win if they sell Mulligans. If it's four scratch guys I think nothing of it but when it's four guys that can't break 90 I figure we got ripped.

I played in one today two of us are normally in the 90's the other two may play two or three times a year in the 100's. We shot even par with two bogeys and two birdies. A 59 won out of about 30 teams

Well under par if you plan on winning - I am guessing you guys will shoot somewhere from 74-78.

Yep. A couple over par given their normal scores.....

Obviously it depends on the course difficulty, what tees you play from, etc. etc... But in general, I would guess that a 4 man team of that skill level would come in around 68-70. It's REALLY hard to shoot over par in a scramble event if the golfers are somewhat competent.

I played in a scramble once and shot a -1 71.  My partners weren't overly helpful........LOL   I played decently and probably could have scored a 76 playing my own ball.