IGNORED

Golf Shoe Survey

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

• 4 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • Imelda Marcos territory
    • Zero

1. Nike's not sure of model, but they are white with brown and black accents

2. Callaway's, again, not sure of the model, solid black

3. Footjoy Dryjoy's, white with black

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a pair of contour series they are just so comfortable

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

One pair of Foot Joys

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

I plan on owning 2 pairs soon, One white and one black.

I currently have a black pair of Arnold Palmer Shoes

Getting some Adidas Tour 360 II's soon.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I've got a bunch. It seems like when I win events that give out gift cards I buy a couple dozen balls and a pair of shoes. Not really sure why, but that's my routine.

I've got Ecco, Nike (2), Foot Joy (2), Adidas, and Callaway. I may be forgetting a pair or two, but I've got a bunch.

Driver: FT5 Tour 9.5*
3 Wood: FT Tour 15*
Irons: X-Tour 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60*
Putter: Custom Shop Studio Stainless Newport 2

Foot Joys.... 3 pairs....White, Black, Tan.....
and non with those goofy lines down the front like the euros wear or girls shoes....
Team Santa Cruz, CA......

SPONSORS......
PING
FOOTJOYPAY-PAL VISABLUE CRUSH SPORTFISHING

One. I could understand having two pair but 5 and 6?

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Two,footjoy and nike,i will never buy another pair of nike's again.I just bought the nike's and while playing a round one of the studs came out of the heel,the part for holding the stud in got damaged and now i can't put a stud in,its made of very soft material and i looked everywhere for the part to be replaced and can't get it,also happened a buddy of mine,shoes cost me $150

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I bought a pair of Nikes from a local store. They were all that was available in my size (13). They were very comfortable and I enjoyed them - very sneaker like and good for hiking over the varied terrain of my home course - but I wore them in the wet once and they were ruined. My feet were soaked and the shoes smelled absolutely horrible even after letting them dry out properly - I can't even put them in my car for 20 minutes without the shoes stinking up my whole car.

I bought a pair of Footjoy Reelfit shoes with the BOA lacing system and couldn't be happier. They are not quite as comfortable as the Nikes, but they have a more classy look while still being modern looking, and the lacing system is awesome. I have worn them in pouring rain and my feet have been perfectly dry. They have a 2-year waterproof warranty, which is great for golfing in the PNW. I wish I had never bought the Nikes in the first place, as they have just been sitting in the garage and I might as well just throw them away.

I have a pair of ADIDAS. I like the fact they look like you could take the spikes out and rock them in a club.

In my UofL bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 9º Stiff flex, Integra Sooo Long 650cc 9º Steel shaft.(Happy Gilmore)
Fairway Wood: Integra Sooo Long 7w
Irons: Integra Sooo Long 3i-PW
Wedge: Power Bilt Grand Slam PW 56º, Northwestern 60º Dual WedgePutter: Odyssey White Hot 2-ball putter center...

I have a pair of Etonics. They are quite comfortable...I had always had Footjoys before them.

Cheers,
Eric

what's in my Sun Mtn bag:
Driver: 3-Wood: Big Bertha Irons: Mizuno MP-54 Wedge: Mizuno 56°-10° Putter: Newport 2 Ball: Pro Vx

Footjoy...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• 2 weeks later...
I threw away a pair of old, old Nikes this spring. I have been using a very old (maybe 8 years) of Etonics that are just so comfy. But, they are looking fairly ratty of late so I decided to get a new pair.
I tried and tried shoes, I so wanted one of those cool $150 pairs, but none felt good.
I ended up getting about the most ugly pair of shoes Golf Galaxy had, but they were by far the most comfy to me. I think they are FJ Superlites. JUst an ugly shoe!

Driving range, I love going barefoot! Seriously. I usually don't plan hitting the range ( it is a few miles from my house) so this spring I just started popping in whenever I had the urge as I was driving by and I usually wear flip flops. So I started just going barefoot and became accustomed to it. I think I would play barefoot if I could...tatoos and all!

907 D2 9.5 Adila
MP57
Various hybrids
Too many putters
Exodus

All over the map, but mostly FJ. I have 12 pairs now, after my latest trip to Golflocker. A couple of myjoy blems that were too good to be true.

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!