Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speed

New from West Central Missouri

5 posts in this topic

Hello from Missouri. My name is Charles and I have been playing since about '91. Haven't played since '03 after I hurt my back. Decided to take it up again recently and trying to relearn the game.

Started with a set of clubs pieced together one club at a time from area pawn shops. I recently picked up a set of 1 thru 4 wooden Stan Thompson drivers and full set of Ben Hogan PowerThurst irons. Last time I played back in '03 I shot around 100 to 115 and it took a lot of work for me to get down to that. I hope now that I have an actual set of clubs with appropriate length and angles that my game will improve. I hope to learn a lot from TST.

I worked in radio for fourteen years and then IT Director for the next twelve. Presently I am working as a meat cutter for a local supermarket.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome ... Just getting started myself and also a high handicapper

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello from Missouri. My name is Charles and I have been playing since about '91. Haven't played since '03 after I hurt my back. Decided to take it up again recently and trying to relearn the game.

Started with a set of clubs pieced together one club at a time from area pawn shops. I recently picked up a set of 1 thru 4 wooden Stan Thompson drivers and full set of Ben Hogan PowerThurst irons. Last time I played back in '03 I shot around 100 to 115 and it took a lot of work for me to get down to that. I hope now that I have an actual set of clubs with appropriate length and angles that my game will improve. I hope to learn a lot from TST.

I worked in radio for fourteen years and then IT Director for the next twelve. Presently I am working as a meat cutter for a local supermarket.

Welcome Charles. I lived in your neck of the woods back in 79-80 and worked for Peabody Coal Co. close to Clinton (lived in Sedalia though).

Welcome Charles! :beer: