IGNORED

Longest Green You've Driven

powerfade
Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

twice yesterday... 275yd par 4 and a 286yd or so par 4. ball carried the green and only rolled about 15-20ft after it first hit. both were two putts for birdie.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

245 yard par 4. Put it on the back fringe with a 3-wood a few years ago. It was one of those short and tight courses with a lot of hilly undulations.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I birdied it.
"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

The longest green I have driven was my senior year in high school golf event at our home course on #6 314 yard par 4. I drove it on to the green 30 feet from the cup and two putted for a bird.

If you see the tallest tree staright a head the green is just to the right of it. By the way it was slightly raining when I drove the green.

DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

357 yard par 4......eagle putt lipped out.......i regularly drive 300-330 yards so when the wind is going the right way, sometimes i can get past the 350 mark.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

280 yard Par 4 over water 3 putted for par.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Have done it twice, 267 yds and 259. Birdied both times.

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

3 times:
1 - 3wood to a 312yd downhill hole (down wind!) - over the green chipped on and birdied.
2 - driver to a 297yd dogleg right - two putted for birdie.
3 - driver to a 324yd straight out hole - 3 putt for par...tough green!

Driver: Titleist 905S/9.5/Fujikura Speeder Stiff
3W: Titleist 906FT
Irons: Ping i10/Red dot
Wedges: Cleveland CG12/54/60
Putter: Odyssey XG RossieBall: TaylorMade TP Red

At a course i play often, there is an uphill par 4 listed at 297. I have driven this green to many times to count and put a few over the green. About 2 weeks into the season, someone aced it.

I've also been very close to driving a 340 par 4 at the same course. Multiple times I've been under 6 feet from the front of the green but never put it on.

I think the yardages are messed up at the course though.

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

I've put it on the green on many a 205-210 yd. par-3 with my 3-iron. I've never made better than par on those long par-3's, and I've never driven a par-4.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

I have driven a 310 yard par 4 five times. Eagled once, birdied three and par once. On the par I actually drove it through the green and had to pitch out of the woods.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Administrator

The longest green I've driven was about 55 yards. That's a pretty long green - I don't know if I've ever played a course with a longer green.

I think the hole measured 180 yards. Hmmm.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have only ever driven two par 4 greens. The first was #4 at Clear Lakes. The card says 325 yards but it is a very elevated tee box. The second was #10 at Bryden Canyon. The card says 270 but I would think it plays a little shorter than that.

Oh, and I three putted both times!!!
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

The longest green I've driven was about 55 yards. That's a pretty long green - I don't know if I've ever played a course with a longer green.

C'mon now iacas, you know what I mean. Golf slang and all.

I'm sure you've driven a few long ones, huh? There's been quite a few bombs listed here and many more shorter ones, including long par 3's, and I'll bet one thing is for sure...everyone probably felt pretty good after driving that green! That's, of course, until you 3-putt...DOH!.

Driver: R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5° Fujikura Rombax 6X07
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°

Orlimar3wood: Hip-Steel 15° (oldie but goodie)Irons: Ping i10 [4-GW] DG X-100Wedges: Ping Tour-W [54° & 58°] DG X-100Putter: i-Series Piper HBalls: B330-S or e5+

There are 4 short par-4s at my home club (2 different 18s) and I have driven the green multiple times on all of them. Longest one is 326 yards but it is a dogleg-left. I have never managed to eagle any of them but lots of birdies.

The best green I have ever driven was the 18th at Prestwick which is 284 yards and I did it with a 1-iron. Missed the eagle putt but made birdie.

• Administrator
C'mon now iacas, you know what I mean. Golf slang and all.

Nope. Probably the longest I've driven is 340 yards... and it's a dogleg that's more like 295 if you hit the ball straight.

My home course (the WW one) has three par fours that are about or under 300 yards... but you don't really want to try to drive any of them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

it was really wet this one day and i absolutely bombed one and drove the green on #15 (Elk Valley). The hole is mostly straight and flat maybe a little to the left. hit the front of the green and rolled to the middle and sank a 20 foot eagle. i felt like tiger

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

300 yds, slight downhill.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!