IGNORED

Longest Green You've Driven

powerfade
Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Since we're talking about longest drives...tell us about the longest green you've ever driven!

Did you eagle, birdie, par, or (gulp) do worse?

Mine was 2 months ago. I estimated with carry and a little roll, about 297. It was a Par 4 dogleg right, blind to an undulating green. Skycaddy showed 301 to the center. I landed a few feet short of a front pin, it released and stopped about 15 feet past the hole. It left me an ultra fast downhiller that I got too greedy with and ran it by...3 putt par

The shape of the ball mark, and the ball were in a direct line through the pin . I'm guessing I missed an ace , or hitting the stick, by less than an inch. Ah, what coulda been!

Driver: R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5° Fujikura Rombax 6X07
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°

Orlimar3wood: Hip-Steel 15° (oldie but goodie)Irons: Ping i10 [4-GW] DG X-100Wedges: Ping Tour-W [54° & 58°] DG X-100Putter: i-Series Piper HBalls: B330-S or e5+

haven't driven a green... i've driven OVER a 265yd green without even touching it or the back bank.

didnt bother playing out the hole, OB about 15yds behind the green and didn't wanna play it.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

I have driven it OVER a 345 yard par-4 multiple times.

I always seem to just RIP the ball on that hole.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

I drove a 286yd par 4 green with my 3 wood the other day, but it was barely on the green. I three putted for par.....

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

Par 4 270 just landed it smack centre, 2-putt birdie.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

At my home course, the shortest par 4 is 356 metres (about 380 yards), so i've never driven a par 4...
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

We have one of those locally. I think ours is 325 yards. I have yet to put it on the green but have put one in the bunker on each side. So I guess I shouldn't be posting this since I technically did not drive the green :)

haven't driven a green... i've driven OVER a 265yd green without even touching it or the back bank.

Longest drive on a green = 331yds. Missed eagle put though.

If the yardage markers were correct, I landed a ball 20 yards passed a 300 yard par 4.

Driver: Superquad 9.5° - XS
3 Wood: Big Bertha II 15° - S
Irons: Mizuno MX-20
Wedges: Mizuno 50-06, 56-11, 60-05
Putter: Hog Mallet

Ive played a joke course where some holes were 255 yards long, That day i drove 3 greens. the greens were a joke So i only made par i think. They were like sponge and you had to hammer the ball to get there.

At my home course Ive come short 5 yards of a 325 yard green. I chiped and come inches from eagle. I got my birdie.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

180 yard par 3. Sorry my tale doesn't live up, but the only greens I could possibly reach, I never hit driver so, my story ends here.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

180 yard par 3. Sorry my tale doesn't live up, but the only greens I could possibly reach, I never hit driver so, my story ends here.

Same story here. 200 yards five wood. Never have hit a driver into a green.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

351 yards, #8 at Fox Run. Downhill after 250 or so, which means I probably earned only about 300 yards, but got away with more anyway. Two-putted for birdie.

I won't forget it for a while because it was with a Rock-Flite, not a good ball. I'm starting to think more and more the ball is just a miniature difference.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

351 yards, #8 at Fox Run. Downhill after 250 or so, which means I probably earned only about 300 yards, but got away with more anyway. Two-putted for birdie.

You are mistaken if you think the ball is a miniature difference. Good shot though.

Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!