Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,750 posts / 75207 viewsLast Reply

Shame for Watson -- that would have been a very impressive par: in the water off the tee, hit to wrong side of the green, pitch to 5 feet.

Miss the par putt.

I demand ChrisP be banned.

Second! How can he not know about our guy Juice Newton??

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

WHO! WHO! How dare you

haha I had to. But this guy has about as much notoriety in the game as fellow countryman Alexander Levy. He has to do something when it matters for me to raise an eyebrow.

haha I had to. But this guy has about as much notoriety in the game as fellow countryman Alexander Levy. He has to do something when it matters for me to raise an eyebrow.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joost_Luiten http://thesandtrap.com/t/76327/joost-luiten/40_40#post_1035708 Alexander Levy is a Frenchman.

Definitely some correctional training here. Has no one ever taught you that achievement is in the imagination of the beholder? A bit like all these people saying how well Joost McIlroy is playing

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joost_Luiten

http://thesandtrap.com/t/76327/joost-luiten/40_40#post_1035708

Alexander Levy is a Frenchman.

My bad. I guess I just never happen to see this guy Looten's name on the leaderboard.

Bubba is a loser. No other way about it. A whiney loser.

Throws his club, makes caddie pick it up

Seriously, I agree with ya. Whether he is taking his frustrations out on his caddie or not, he's so damn whiny right now that he is going to shoot himself out of this tourney.

My bad. I guess I just never happen to see this guy Looten's name on the leaderboard.

Luiten dammit!

Ladies and Gentlemen your 2014 PGA Champion!!

Where can I sign?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this