Silent

Joost Luiten

742 posts / 60957 viewsLast Reply

The bolded made me laugh! I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Don't they kind of hate each other now? Due to some Lawsuit fiasco or something.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

The bolded made me laugh! I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Interesting you say that and perhaps OT a bit but I'm pretty sure there's a small rift between them at the moment. Gmac never tweets congrats after wins, they don't talk about each other like they used to and I heard something about a disagreement about mgt companies. Dunno if true but we'll see if they're partnered at the R Cup.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

The bolded made me laugh!

I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Don't they kind of hate each other now? Due to some Lawsuit fiasco or something.

Really? News to me, but I don't really look too deeply into the non-golf aspect of these guys. I hope it's not true, kind of ruins the story line.

Rory denies it (a sure sign its true) Rory's suing someone involved closely with McDowell on the management (don't know, nor care, about the detail). I think you can safely say that they won't be partnered in the RC however, but then they were never that effective anyway when they were (a myth).

I expect Rory and Sergio to play together

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJH999

Rory denies it (a sure sign its true) Rory's suing someone involved closely with McDowell on the management (don't know, nor care, about the detail). I think you can safely say that they won't be partnered in the RC however, but then they were never that effective anyway when they were (a myth).

I expect Rory and Sergio to play together

@Ernest Jones is bummed.

Not sure what that pherase means in North American Ernest, but I strongly advise you against describing yourself thus if ever in Europe!!!

I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.         I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece. I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.      I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.        I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.      I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.

***Extra filler added to make my post seem more intellectually stimulating than it actually is.

Next time you come over then I strongly recommend you say to your host that you feel like you want to be bummed and could they advise you of a location to go to and see what happens. Better still, ask a policeman

Next time you come over then I strongly recommend you say to your host that you feel like you want to be bummed and could they advise you of a location to go to and see what happens. Better still, ask a policeman

Shall I ask for a fag while I'm at it?

Woah. What I thought was a simple Super Joost thread has turned into something much different. :-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Woah. What I thought was a simple Super Joost thread has turned into something much different.

Fag is an English (UK) slang term for a cigarette. Not saying you didn't know this, just posting it for anyone else that stumbles across this.

In France they call it (cigarette) a Clop, not sure if I spelt it correctly, rhymes with "plop".

Fag is an English (UK) slang term for a cigarette. Not saying you didn't know this, just posting it for anyone else that stumbles across this. In France they call it (cigarette) a Clop, not sure if I spelt it correctly, rhymes with "plop".

Yeah. I didn't know this.

Indeed it is, as it also describes a subservient, usually in a male public school who is expected to perform all sorts of duties for older boys, which is why the 'bummer' and 'fag' wouldn't quite work as they are normally the same end of the identical act

I think it's probably prudent to keep the words fag, bum, and Joost separate.

Starting next Thursday Luiten will compete in the Czech Masters. Looking at the purse, one of the smallest tournaments on the European Tour. But since it's close to the final descicions for the Ryder Cup, some big players will compete hoping for a wild card or some extra points. Lauiten, Gallacher and Donaldson are the biggest names on the entry list. Also Colsaerts, Wiesberger, Bourdy, Fleetwood and Lawrie will play.

Luiten is paired with Wiesberger and Colsaerts in the Czech Masters. They will tee it up at 7:55 already on Thursday. On Friday at 12:55.