IGNORED

Joost Luiten

Silent
Note: This thread is 1756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The bolded made me laugh! I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Don't they kind of hate each other now? Due to some Lawsuit fiasco or something.

Riley

The bolded made me laugh! I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Interesting you say that and perhaps OT a bit but I'm pretty sure there's a small rift between them at the moment. Gmac never tweets congrats after wins, they don't talk about each other like they used to and I heard something about a disagreement about mgt companies. Dunno if true but we'll see if they're partnered at the R Cup.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

The bolded made me laugh!

I also remember the comments about Rory seeing Graeme win the US Open. "Graeme?? Graeme ****ing McDowell won?? I beat him all the time! I gotta get over there!" I think it was from a Feherty special with Gmac. Lol. I love how Gmac and Rory are with each other. That would be a dream pair to play a round with and then grab some pints.

Don't they kind of hate each other now? Due to some Lawsuit fiasco or something.

Really? News to me, but I don't really look too deeply into the non-golf aspect of these guys. I hope it's not true, kind of ruins the story line.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Rory denies it (a sure sign its true) Rory's suing someone involved closely with McDowell on the management (don't know, nor care, about the detail). I think you can safely say that they won't be partnered in the RC however, but then they were never that effective anyway when they were (a myth).

I expect Rory and Sergio to play together

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJH999

Rory denies it (a sure sign its true) Rory's suing someone involved closely with McDowell on the management (don't know, nor care, about the detail). I think you can safely say that they won't be partnered in the RC however, but then they were never that effective anyway when they were (a myth).

I expect Rory and Sergio to play together

@Ernest Jones is bummed.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Not sure what that pherase means in North American Ernest, but I strongly advise you against describing yourself thus if ever in Europe!!!

I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.         I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece. I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.      I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.        I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.      I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.    I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.   I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.     I've actually spent quite a bit of time in Europe, but never Greece.

***Extra filler added to make my post seem more intellectually stimulating than it actually is.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Next time you come over then I strongly recommend you say to your host that you feel like you want to be bummed and could they advise you of a location to go to and see what happens. Better still, ask a policeman

Shall I ask for a fag while I'm at it?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Shall I ask for a fag while I'm at it?

Woah. What I thought was a simple Super Joost thread has turned into something much different.

Fag is an English (UK) slang term for a cigarette. Not saying you didn't know this, just posting it for anyone else that stumbles across this.

In France they call it (cigarette) a Clop, not sure if I spelt it correctly, rhymes with "plop".

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Fag is an English (UK) slang term for a cigarette. Not saying you didn't know this, just posting it for anyone else that stumbles across this. In France they call it (cigarette) a Clop, not sure if I spelt it correctly, rhymes with "plop".

Yeah. I didn't know this.

Riley

Indeed it is, as it also describes a subservient, usually in a male public school who is expected to perform all sorts of duties for older boys, which is why the 'bummer' and 'fag' wouldn't quite work as they are normally the same end of the identical act

I think it's probably prudent to keep the words fag, bum, and Joost separate.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

The Joost with the most!

;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Starting next Thursday Luiten will compete in the Czech Masters. Looking at the purse, one of the smallest tournaments on the European Tour. But since it's close to the final descicions for the Ryder Cup, some big players will compete hoping for a wild card or some extra points. Lauiten, Gallacher and Donaldson are the biggest names on the entry list. Also Colsaerts, Wiesberger, Bourdy, Fleetwood and Lawrie will play.

~Jorrit

Luiten is paired with Wiesberger and Colsaerts in the Czech Masters. They will tee it up at 7:55 already on Thursday. On Friday at 12:55.

~Jorrit

Good group. Sure hope Colsaerts finds his game again.

Note: This thread is 1756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!