IGNORED

Favorite Beer?

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 5993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate beer. The only one I can really drink is cold, bottled Bud.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

Blue Moon.....By far my favorite. and if they dont have that any Sam Adams will do.

"The golf swing is like sex. You can't be thinking about the mechanics of the act while you are performing." -Dave Hill

busch light

In the bag
Driver - Burner 460cc with Balistik Stiff Shaft
Hybrid Adams A4 3i
Hybrid Adams Golf Tight Lies 4 utility
Irons - Adams Golf Tight Lies 5-SW CG 12 52 degree 58 degree spin milled Classic #2 Putter

Sam light is my usual, Sam Octoberfest and Sam Summer are up there. I also Like Dos Equis and Corona. I like beer in general so I like to mix it up but no traditional americans. Bud, Miller, ect I'd rather drink battery acid.

In the bag:

Burner 10.5
Rescue mid 16, 19, 22, 25
X-16 irons Forged+ Vintage 48, 54, 60 Circa 62 #3 A009125

NewCastle Brown Ale
Bud (grew up on 16 oz long necks)
Cass (just like bud, but made in Korea)
In my bag:

Driver: R7 SuperQuad
Woods: RPM LP 3W & 5W
Irons: MX-25 4-SWPutter: Detour

One someone else is buying of course

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Depends on the mood, and the food.

At a regular restaurant - Sam Adams, Brooklyn Lager, Bass, etc, most American pubs or restaurant should have one of those.

Japanese food - Sapporo, not particularly good, but I am used to it with Sushi. Kirin Beer is no good.

Latin/Mexican - Negra Modelo.

Summer - Belgian style wheat beer or heferweizen. I like Hoegarten, Pauliner, with lemon. Better Pubs should have one of these.

But if you ever get your hands on one of these,

http://www.ommegang.com/index.php?mcat=1&scat;=3

Hennepin from Ommegang, from Cooperstown NY. THE ABSOLUTE BEST BEER.

Fall - Magic Hat #9 - getting popular in the east coast, from Vermont.

Flavored Beer - Young's double chocolate

Partying/Chugging - Guiness, Murphy's Boddington, Tetley's(beer,from england, not the tea), anything with a nitro can. Beer has a nice froth, not much carbonation, no bloated feeling if you are drinking a lot.

When I drink beer, I'm partial to a good wheat beer with a squeeze of lemon. Very thirst quenching. My favorite is Harpoon UFO hefeweizen.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Can't be a good old Hef
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

A nice cold McEwan's Export or Younger's Tartan Special.

Taylormade r7 460
Callaway X 3 Wood
Callaway X 5 Wood
Callaway X 7 Wood
Callaway X Hybrid (24*)TaylorMade r7 Irons (5-PW)Mizuno MP-R Series Wedges (52,58 degrees)Ping G2 Anser Putter

• 2 weeks later...
That's easy. Hands down....New Belgium Brewery: Fat Tire (an awesome amber)---I used to live in Colorado

Unfortunately, you can't get it anywhere and it is nowhere to be found in the South. I think it has something to do with how they ship it.

What's in my bag:
and Spalding...Old clubs...probably from the 70's
Go Gators!
I play music too: http://www.myspace.com/therecycledcitizen

#1 Blue Moon Belgian White with a big slice of orange

#2 New Belgium Brewery: Fat Tire

#3 Warsteiner

#4 Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

#5 Killians Irish Red
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Note: This thread is 5993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!