IGNORED

Is there any interest in a Fantasy Football League?

Jakester23
Note: This thread is 3446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Damn it all to hell.

Well, we need two more players. Draft in 45 minutes. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE, CAUSE IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO BREATH.

Side note: I hate Maroon Five. I hope they all get Scoliosis. Or Cystic Fibrosis. Or Tuberculosis.

I'll join in so ya only need 1 more now. Just need to make an account on ESPN real quick

Taylormade R1 9*

Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5*

Titleist 910H 18*

Taylormade MC 3-PW

Nike SV 54*

Cleveland CG15 58*

Taylormade Ghost TM880 Custom

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha give em the boot I want in

Taylormade R1 9*

Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5*

Titleist 910H 18*

Taylormade MC 3-PW

Nike SV 54*

Cleveland CG15 58*

I'm working on it!!!

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Can't find the league... you guys full?

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Can't find the league... you guys full?

Yeah I think so, I was trying to find it too and can't.

Taylormade R1 9*

Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5*

Titleist 910H 18*

Taylormade MC 3-PW

Nike SV 54*

Cleveland CG15 58*

.....   I was trying....

JP

Try. -  http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1473369

I can view, but can't join

JP

If the league manager goes to LM tools they should be bale to remove the randoms

Taylormade R1 9*

Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5*

Titleist 910H 18*

Taylormade MC 3-PW

Nike SV 54*

Cleveland CG15 58*

draft is at 8 right? not 7

JP

Note: This thread is 3446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!