IGNORED

Greetings from Westchester, NY

WHGC1913
Note: This thread is 3637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Everyone!

I just joined up, and looking forward to getting involved!

I work at Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains NY, and look forward to getting involved in several topics in the forum. I'm also working closely with our pro to do virtual lessons on rulings, swing tips, winter routines, and different types of shots to practice. We're still fairly new to the YouTube game, but we hope to get better with time!

Here is our  YouTube channel that we're just starting to populate, but I hope to get some ideas from other sections here!

Westchester Hills YouTube Channel

Welcome, Youtube is a great medium and look forward to seeing more from you.

Alot of good instruction on this sight.

Brian   

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks, bste...we're open to any insight if there are experienced YouTubers out there that aren't necessarily doing "professional" quality instructional videos. Our members LOVE getting a weekly video...we're starting with some basic stuff (repairing ball marks, rulings/regulations) that many golfers kind of take for granted, and actually don't execute correctly...then hope to get into more complex instruction.

hey WHGC, i just joined as well.  been reading for a while.  i actually looked into rates at your club recently and am still trying to decide whether it's worth it for me.

my friends and i play a lot of rounds throughout the year at sprain/maple/dunwoodie/saxon etc.

will check out the channel now.  welcome!

Note: This thread is 3637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!