IGNORED

Hello from Paensacola/Pace Fl

sethatk
Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all, I have decided to take up golf again after a 10 year break. Military and family put golf on the back burner. I purchased a set of AP1's, 910 D 9.5 and a clicgear 3.5 push cart and shot 105 this morning. Gonna get some tune up lessons soon and my goal is to play a round a week minimum!

Welcome to the forum @sethatk !

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to The Sand Trap and congrats on getting back into the game.

If you didn't already know about it, there's a great golf facility (27 regulation holes and an 18-hole executive course) at Naval Air Station-Pensacola.

What's in the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R9-460, 10.5 degrees, graphite shaft R flex
Hybrids: Kasco, 17 and 25 degrees, stock graphite shafts
Irons: MacGregor 1025 V-Foil forged irons, 4-PW, graphite shafts R, 2 degrees upright
Wedges: TaylorMade Black Oxide, 52, 56, and 60 degrees, graphite shafts
Putter: Rife Barbados mallet, 35 inches with SuperStroke 2.0 grip                                                                                                      Ball: Titleist AVX yellow 

Yes, looks awesome. I am going to get some lessons there, very reasonable at 35 per half hour. Thanks!

That's pretty good, in reality a half hour is really all most of us need when starting out, if the instructor knows what he's doing he will know what you need to work on in the first 10 minutes.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!